Page 19 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

You Guys are ALL Sick !! And I'm proud to know I'm NOT alone I'm ... Networking with PinStackers forum

MORTGAGESAVE no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31A4C37E

Thumbs up Re: Blackberry addicts confession page

Advertisement

You Guys are ALL Sick !! And I'm proud to know I'm NOT alone

I'm a CellPhone, BlackBerry, Bluetooth Addict, Pinstack Addict and PROUD of it !!!!

jiggaman2g no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301D5887

Re: Blackberry addicts confession page

Left for awhile and used aprox 3 diffrent phones in the space of about 1 yr and now im back to the BB forums I had the 7520 on the Telus/Mike with unlimited data for $60.00 month and let that go:cry: Now Im back with the 7100i and still can't seem to figure out what data plan to take, but none the less it feels great to be back!!!!!!!!!
    Crackberry Pin 3053C148 (new pin)

Muddy Ground no está en línea Stack level 2

Hey, my name is Matt and I am a blackberry addict. But a happy one. This is the only addiction I can think of that is profitable. I am 33 years of age.

itsfun no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3044661E

How's it going my fellow addicts I just got my bb and haven't been able to put it down since....like right now I'm at lunch and I haven't taken a bite of my burger king yet bb makes any other phone look like one of those old school motorola brick phone

dolphinrich no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3048e0cb

I am 37 and have been hooked on Blackberry for 5 years.. Started with the 957 >> 7750 >> 7250 >> 7130 >> 8703e....

My wife thinks this is the other women, and would throw it out the window if given the chance. Typing and driving is a way of life.

Currently supporting over 1500 Blackberries for my company. Considered SME for Blackberry. Blackberry Rocks, and no other PDA could ever replace it. Treo's, Q's, and all the others, fail in comparison as a corporate device. If sending corporate email is your need, then Blackberry is the only way to go. Everything else Blackberry brings to the table, is gravy.

Glad to be part of the Blackberry family. thx

kkirkland77 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23e2009a

Hi my name is Kevin I'm 28 and addicted to my BB, using it while driving, and starting to get an addiction to pinstack

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Hi, my name is Carl, and I'm in the advanced stages of BlackBerry addiction.

The scary part is it all happened so fast. I bought my first BB 7130c just 9 days ago.

Suddenly I was on an incredible high.... and .... well.... (I guess I'm safe here) ....I did it again, I bought my second BB (8700c) just 4 days afterwards.

Now I have two and... uh... have'nt eaten in days... my thumbs are bleeding..... uh ... well I know you understand...

This is sad but I just have to get it out..... uh.... I spent an hour today drooling over the Pearl.... and the tragic part was they were out of stock.....

Particulary difficult to admit..... on the way out of the T-Mobile store... I cried......

jchapman01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a51ff4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hi, my name is Justin and I'm addicted to my blackberry. I only got mine to give it to my dad to use in his new business... But now I don't want to give it up. Its started to effect my life too. At first I only used it a little just to get me thru the day. But now I can't stop! I've even started pushing a little too. And all to feed the need. Its a vicious cycle.

Group hug ladies?

garthburling no está en línea Stack level 1

Hey Gang:

I'm getting their too. And I'm 57 and not good with computers, but in two weeks has this little blue device taken over an unhealthy portion of my life. Don't need help yet though....except to use it even more productively.\

Garth

lieb39 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

*ahem*
    *stands up*
    Hi, my names Daniel and I have a problem
    I started by admiring my dad's 7290, which than quickly lead to me getting his 7290. When he got his 8700g, I was pushed away from the 7290 and got a 7130g. Honestly, love the size, hate the suretype. Now going to borrow a 8700g to see if its worth the QWERTY vs. the size.

Cheers!
    Anyone who is familiar and willing to discuss/help me with BES, add me to your BB Messenger! Cheers :)

Crimesy no está en línea Stack level 2

My name is Paul, I'm 39. I'm an addict. It's been 36 hours since I last looked at my BlackBerry.

leonallen no está en línea Stack level 1

life sucks.
    then I pick up my BB..
    life is good...
    BB's battery dies...
    life sucks again.....

--marcus, 24 Minneapolis

lee_3d no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24FF3AD7

keep the power cable plugged in, Marcus - that's the secret. Oh. And get a reeeeaaaly long extention connector...
    lee_3d

GadgetProne no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

I am So addicted that when I travel overseas in the next few months I will add to my account international data so I can still be connected!

BerryAddict8 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30156B34

My name is Matt and I am a Blackberry addict. It has only been 22 hours since I bought this little jewel and now I see why so many people are affected by this. Its an epidemic I tell you!

BTW...anyone in the Central Kentucky area? If so, send me a message via PIN 30159A48