Thought I would start a group chat on BBM 5.0 regarding Storm and Storm 2 ... Networking with PinStackers forum

ncswerve no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3070C15D

BBM 5.0 CHAT ON STORM AND STORM 2

Advertisement

Thought I would start a group chat on BBM 5.0 regarding Storm and Storm 2 (S1/S2) topics. If anyone is interested I have attached the group barcode to scan to become part of the group. I hope every joins to stay on top of any new issues.

Regards,

BerrySwami (ncswerve)

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Of course you should also be sure to post about any issues and solutions here on PinStack as well, especially since BBM groups are limited to 30 members so not very many would be able to participate or benefit from a BBM group compared to the number of PinStack members and visitors that could be looking for help with what you discuss
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

2fast4uzx14 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30421EOF
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Of course you should also be sure to post about any issues and solutions here on PinStack as well, especially since BBM groups are limited to 30 members so not very many would be able to participate or benefit from a BBM group compared to the number of PinStack members and visitors that could be looking for help with what you discuss
    I agree, I have fixed most issues and problems that I have had with my 83xx just by searching the forums. I hope to continue to do so if any problems or issues do arise with the Storm2