I have downloaded the new BB Dimension Today Plus theme and I am having a ... Networking with PinStackers forum

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Question BB Theme Issue

Advertisement

I have downloaded the new BB Dimension Today Plus theme and I am having a little trouble with my read messages not disappearing from the today screen. I powered off and on the device and its still there. I have pulled the battery and that seems to do the trick until i recieve another message and then it starts over again. Is there anything I can do or do I just have to deal with the flaw. I really like the style of the theme and I would hate to let it go.

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

Re: BB Theme Issue

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I had this problem with sms messages. What I did was goto your message folder goto menu, click view folder. From there I selected sms inbox. I highlighted a day, clicked my trackball, and selected delete prior from the menu. This will delete all messages prior to the day selected, so make sure you save anything you wish to keep. Or you can delete the messages one by one. If this fails to work, search for a thread here about deleting messages. CP169 has a solution for this that also works.
    Good luck and welcome!

CoolFinalFan no está en línea Stack level 4

Thumbs up Re: BB Theme Issue

Welcome to Pinstack!!