Hello everyone. If your on this site chances are you own a blackberry or at ... Networking with PinStackers forum

jsalny no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    304f61d1

BB Pros.

Advertisement

Hello everyone. If your on this site chances are you own a blackberry or at least know someone who does. We have activated a new bbm group called BB pros, if you ever need any questions answered or arent quite sure what your looking for please feel free to join. THERE IS NO COST FOR THIS!! Just bb users helping out. please feel free to also invite any friends or family with bb's.

All you have to do is scan the barcode below. hope to hear from EVERYONE soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images

diagmo no está en línea Stack level 1
    scan it with what?

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I believe you would need to display the barcode on your computer monitor, then using bbm 5.0 on your bb it allows you to use the bb camera to scan the barcode. In theory if all works it will decode it and get you into the group.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    @diagmo it's a BBM group, a function of the 5.0 version of BlackBerry Messenger. You can add contacts or join groups by scanning the barcode with your BB camera, it's one of the menu options with BBM 5. BBM groups can have up to 30 members.

Of course you always have PinStack, a huge group with no 30 member limit we'll help for free too
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Azstar you have your own site?