Ok fellow stackers....I recently got the storm and I used a old backup file I ... Networking with PinStackers forum

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Bb Messenger (storm)

Advertisement

Ok fellow stackers....I recently got the storm and I used a old backup file I had on my curve everything worked fine except that on bb messenger if someone sends me a link for ex: www.pinstack.com it's not hyperlinked or underlined so I cant click on it or anything!! Called RIM and found out that the bb messenger data base was corrupted so who ever had me on their list please re-add me if u did not already have me on your list feel free to add me....my new PIN# 304B884C
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Been a while since I talked to you LOL I'll re-add you. I've had at least 4 phones since I talked to you.

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    Erica srry please resend the request...thanks
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    Been a while since I talked to you LOL I'll re-add you. I've had at least 4 phones since I talked to you.
    I know...Lol please resend the request Erica....this touch screen I press reject instead of accept...srry
    Maya Angelou

neo2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey guys sorry kinda new to pinstack. Just looking for somw other people with the storm to talk to. I wanted to know how u guys like it and if u have found any worthwhile apps or software to download for it. NE ways hope to hear from u guys soon.

taeisme no está en línea Stack level 4
    So, how do you like the Storm so ƒĺr?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i love it. Obviously I know they still gotta work out some kinks but imean wen the iphone first came out it had problems 2. I'm just having trouble finding some free apps and themes and **** like that. What about u?

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    Quote Originally Posted by neo2 View Post
    Hey guys sorry kinda new to pinstack. Just looking for somw other people with the storm to talk to. I wanted to know how u guys like it and if u have found any worthwhile apps or software to download for it. NE ways hope to hear from u guys soon.
    Try this link:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._tricks-94365/
    Maya Angelou

Thanks a lot. Btw I'm austin.

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i love it. Obviously I know they still gotta work out some kinks but imean wen the iphone first came out it had problems 2. I'm just having trouble finding some free apps and themes and **** like that. What about u?
    There is not much apps out there but dev r workng on it daily!! I have twitterberry, Vlingo, captureit, facebook, IM+, myspace,Flickr, snapscreen, linkworks, google sync Berry locator,holidays, bb alarms, visual art, berry-a-code, quickpull, and weatherbug!!
    Maya Angelou

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    Thanks a lot. Btw I'm austin.
    yw.....
    Maya Angelou