Myself and a friend are having a few problems with BB Messenger. The current problem ... Networking with PinStackers forum

shadow63 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242949a0

BB Messenger Problems

Advertisement

Myself and a friend are having a few problems with BB Messenger. The current problem is when we are chatting on my friend's Pearl I show as being busy and on my Curve I am avaliable and on my Curve my friend shows busy and but on their Pearl they are avaliable. Anyone have any suggestions as to how to resolve this. Also there have been times when I have had to delete my contacts out and then put them back in. I am having a time getting my friend put back into my Messenger contact and vice versa with my friend and I have followed all the directions I have found on this forum. I am on AT&T and my friend is on Rogers. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

Re: BB Messenger Problems

You might want to delete the bb messenger all together and reinstall it from mobile.blackberry.com or through DM.

siver no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by shadow63 View Post
    Myself and a friend are having a few problems with BB Messenger. The current problem is when we are chatting on my friend's Pearl I show as being busy and on my Curve I am avaliable and on my Curve my friend shows busy and but on their Pearl they are avaliable. Anyone have any suggestions as to how to resolve this. Also there have been times when I have had to delete my contacts out and then put them back in. I am having a time getting my friend put back into my Messenger contact and vice versa with my friend and I have followed all the directions I have found on this forum. I am on AT&T and my friend is on Rogers. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Redneck...I would say, drop your Canuck friend. She sounds like she (and her over-glorified Fisher Price toy) is a PITA...IMHO. Speaking of which, where you be? Lets try this again (BB Mess) and see if the "mess" works.

supamansimon no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304feb1f

Thumbs down Re: BB Messenger Problems

Quote Originally Posted by siver View Post
    Redneck...I would say, drop your Canuck friend. She sounds like she (and her over-glorified Fisher Price toy) is a PITA...IMHO. Speaking of which, where you be? Lets try this again (BB Mess) and see if the "mess" works.

I'm confused about that response???^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

siver no está en línea Stack level 3

We are the ones that are having difficulties with Pearl to Curve and vice versa. I was just joking around with Shadow 63.
    ...and BTW, I have deleted and reinstalled BB Messenger, in addition to red/l'ing the O/S yet again. Still nothing.

supamansimon no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304feb1f

Okay kool lol I didn't know I was unsure what to think ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~