I am currently using bb pearl. My blackberry messenger was working fine until I installed ... Networking with PinStackers forum

mqasim no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20508e6b

BB messenger problem

Advertisement

I am currently using bb pearl. My blackberry messenger was working fine until I installed BES express on my server via microsoft exchange. Now I cannot add any1 to my list, it just shows them on the pending list. I have tried sending service book through my server again. That hasn't helped either. When I open the service book icon on my handheld should it show blackberry messenger as well cuz currently it doesnt. What could be the problem that now my messenger isn't working. I have also checked on the server it is not disabled from there.

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    have you tried adding them to your address book and then add the contact?

ffmike no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    21C0D135
    You can also try having them add you. I have had this myself not sure why but sometimes it works if you try it the other way around.

Let us know how you get on.

king217 no está en línea Awaiting email verification
    PIN/ID
    204d71a3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the two answers you just read are the way to do it the contact has to be in your address book for you to add them your self or just let them do the adding and you accept the request

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    I add people each day without having them in my address book. I havent figured out exactly what the cause is for the pending invites. I get maybe 1 or 2 every month. When I add them in my address book it resolves it, most of the time. The other times where none of that works i just request by email.