I have a data plan, and I have successfully composed PIN messages (Messages->Compose PIN) and ... Networking with PinStackers forum

CoreG no está en línea Stack level 1

BB Messenger only allows contacts via email

Advertisement

I have a data plan, and I have successfully composed PIN messages (Messages->Compose PIN) and have had them sent/read/received/replied/etc. However, when I try to add a contact to BlackBerry Messenger, it only allows me to add a contact using an email address. I cannot figure out how to add a contact using a PIN. I have an 8703e on Verizon with data plan. I have contacts with PIN information stored with them. I have only gotten a messenger contact added through email addresses. What am I doing wrong? My version of BB Messenger is 1.0.94.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: BB Messenger only allows contacts via email

just type in their pin where it asks for email.
    works that way on a pearl!
    let us know

oh yeah welcome to the stacks!
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

you can also do this
    menu/add contact

when in address book, scroll to [use once] THEN click menu and choose 'request by pin'

did know that worked trav ^^ gonna have to try that.

CoreG no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks to the both of you, I feel like such an idiot for not clicking the wheel on the contacts in the address book instead of selecting them by using enter. It seemed so obvious to me that if the contact had a PIN stored with it, that it would come up when you choose enter, but only their email addresses do, and that there was something wrong with my BB. Anyway, thank. Hopefully this will help some other idiot when searching the internet.

themasterusmc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24678aad

ya me i didnt know what the hell yall were talking baout i get it now my pin 23ffd75a