I have a 8100 with os .107. I have blackberry alerts on my phone, and ... Networking with PinStackers forum

staindone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20F059B5

BB messenger led notification

Advertisement

I have a 8100 with os .107. I have blackberry alerts on my phone, and I know there is no setting for it to control bbm yet.

My question is, this morning I woke up, my battery was almost dead, my phone was on vibrate, and when I received a bbm, the led was a pinkish purple color, then the next time it was a green color. Then I put it on the charger and it stopped.

My question is, how do I get that to happen all the time? I have it to where it blinks red to a new bbm, but this was a solid color until I read the mesage.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: BB messenger led notification

Honestly I don't know what to advise you. I have BB alerts running on my Curve and have never had something like that happen. I do wish I could assign a color to a BBM msg but not possible as you said.
    There isn't anyway I know of to alter the led for that software and particular alert.

PIN/ID
    20F059B5

I didn't think there was and that's why I thought it was weird. Because I know its not BB alerts that did it, because that blinks. This was a solid lit led until I checked it.

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Hey, are you sure it was the LED and not the vibrate/net/something else? LEDs are so efficient, that a dead 2A battery that won't power anything else, can power an LED for about 2.5 to 3 years.

PIN/ID
    20F059B5

Yeah the led came on.

streetlightlily no está en línea Stack level 1
    I think it only happens when your blackberry is almost dead and already has the greenish-yellow led blinking to alert you that your phone is dying. I've had this happen to me several times, always when my battery is low.

bbua88 no está en línea Stack level 2
    There is an app out there that lets you change the color of the notification led its sort of like the ColorPearl app that lets you change the color of the pearl, but the bad news is is that you have to pay for it

cashis no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2424248F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ ya I get tha same thing wit my led. It only happens when ma phone is almost dead I think its kinda coo but annoyin when I don wanna read tha message and tha light is jus shinein right in ma face lol