I have a bb 7250 with bb messenger & yahoo messenger. There are no instructions ... Networking with PinStackers forum

crayder90 no está en línea Stack level 1

Post bb messenger icon help plz

Advertisement

I have a bb 7250 with bb messenger & yahoo messenger. There are no instructions anywhere that answers the questions that I have. I found this forum & was hoping someone could help me & my friends. Here's the questions:

1) When your sending messages, next to ur name on the left there's an arrow that appears after the message is sent. What is the little D or A that appear above the arrow? What do they mean? What does it mean when they don't appear?

2)When ur looking at ur contacts there are symbols that appear next to
    the icons by the name, what do they all mean? The icons little clouds with dots in them, the symbols that looks like a sergeant or a boat with an arrow on top of it. Is there a legend somewhere that tells what all the icons mean? If so, I can't find it for the life of me. Thanks for your help.

Jim

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro

Re: bb messenger icon help plz

From JadedBerry:

The check mark simply means that the message was sent. The "D" indicates that the person you sent it to downloaded/received it. It will/would change to an "R" if they replied to it.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

crayder90, Welcome to PinStack.

D means delivered to the contacts BLackberry, R means that it has been Read. A white ballon next to a contact name means that they have started a message, but haven't sent it yet, a Yellow ballon, means that there is a new message from them in the converstation. The Boat or Sargents strips mean that there has been a delay in the delivery or the reading of a sent message and that the contact is considerd unreachable. This latter in not necessarily correct. I had a post that explained all of these icons but it is out of date and I need to update it. Will try sometime this weekend to do so.

Rcbjr.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Welcome to pinstack crayder90, let us know how we can help you further.

crayder90 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thank you for your welcome and help guys. That answers a few of my questions. Nobody knows about the letter "a" though. I will definately take a look at ur post. It's kind of rediculous that this info isn't out there somewhere. I appreciate the help and hoping there are still more answers out there.

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

I haven't seen an 'a' in BB messenger, at least not since I can remember. Just D and R. Maybe A means Accessed, but who knows.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

TMOLydia no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E73420

I have tried to add my friend to the bb messenger but never works how do I do it? We both have the pearl

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

TMOLydia,

How are you trying to Add your friend? Using Request by PIN? Additionally, make sure that both BBs have the Allow Forwarding of Requests set to Yes.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer