Hello fellow BB fans...I recently updated to the latest software for my phone and noticed ... Networking with PinStackers forum

jnguyen07 no está en línea Stack level 1

BB Messenger Facial Expressions!!!

Advertisement

Hello fellow BB fans...I recently updated to the latest software for my phone and noticed that the "embarrassed" expression was slightlydifferent, if not entirely new, from what it was before. I got to thinkin....could there possibly be any other facial expresssions that can be downloaded or added to the list? cause i know when i go into the menu there are quite a few empty spots when you get toward the bottom...just a thought. any help is appreciated. thanks in advance.

-Johnny

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

Re: BB Messenger Facial Expressions!!!

no way to add emoticons that i know of. a software update from rim would be the only way to change it.
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

It would be sweet if there was a way, but so far none that I know of.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

jnguyen07 no está en línea Stack level 1

yeah, guess we'll just have to see. thanks for the input. i'll keep you guys posted if im able to find any additional information

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

I know we had talked about this before. Someone said that even if a "hack" was created to make more faces, the other person you are messaging would have to have it too, or else they wouldn't see it.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?