I have the bb curve 8320....Does anyone have a solution to my problem?? When using ... Networking with PinStackers forum

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

BB messenger acting up....

Advertisement

I have the bb curve 8320....Does anyone have a solution to my problem?? When using bb messenger and I am typing a msg and I type (they) for ex: once I hit send instead of (they) showing up to my buddies it's (the)...I deleted bb messenger and went to blackberry.com and try to download it there with my bb plugged to the computer via USB port, and it said that my device was not compatible...I then load it back via app loader, but still the same missing letters.....I then ran app loader and went to advance option>next>automatically backup/restore after all is done still the same problem....any clues?? Thanks exhausted
    butterfly2
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

T3UF no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3026ED6E

Re: BB messenger acting up....

maybe your autotxt is doing it? i dont know im still under a week with mine.

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Ok folks thanks...I went all the way to RIM found the problem on bb messenger I changed my tag butterfly2 using the special characters such as the two little dots over the u the two little dots over the e and so on!! Well that was the problem they say when u use the special characters u get those missing letters...so I went ahead and change it back to plain old butterfly2 and bam everything ok...no more missing letters....LOL thanks
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

dres79 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24339b8e

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~good to know. Thanks.

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

No problem!!! Followup: at the end of butterfly2-I had the TM-trademark logo butterfly2TM I took it off the TM and tried typing the same letters that was going missing when I had (TM) at the end of my Tag and all is ok now...
    Maya Angelou