Hi (I'm a newbie to this forum) I have an Exchange Note (size 160KB) that ... Networking with PinStackers forum

BB2GO no está en línea Stack level 1

Question BB Memo data

Advertisement

Hi (I'm a newbie to this forum)

I have an Exchange Note (size 160KB) that will not download correctly/completely to my BB Memo. I get about 1/3 of the information.

I'm running through a BES -- and was wonder if there was a BES setting taht was restricting that amount that can be downloaded

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: BB Memo data

BB2GO, Welcome to PinStack.

Don't know if it is a BES problem or something else. Have you tried to cut and paste it into a text file, then email that as an attachment to your BB. The redo the cut and paste it into a new note in memo pad? Just a trouble shooting hint.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

BB2GO no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Re: BB Memo data

OK,

The only quick-fix I could come up with was Creating a subfolder, pasting all the contact information into an email and filing it in the subfolder, On my BB I was able to access the folder item and search the email for whatever item I needed.

Pretty poor fix but will have to do for now -- Until I have time to research the problem in more detail.

Later,