I'm really new to this and I thought that it would be fun having a ... Networking with PinStackers forum

EthanCole Guest

Lightbulb Bb Email Thread!

Advertisement

I'm really new to this and I thought that it would be fun having a lot of email convos! I know that bb msgr is better but I like emails some what better. Hopefully stackers actually follow! =) DELETE IF THIS IS A "BAD POST". =)

Me first !

PTR-

PTRTWITCH(AT)VZW.BLACKBERRY.NET
    Last edited by EthanCole; 04-18-2008 at 05:05 PM. Reason: cherrichiodo SAVED ME THANKS! LOL

HotMattyUK22 no está en línea Stack level 2
    hey man i dunno if im in the write place but i got a blackberry and realy wanna do that messenger thing no1 i know in the uk as a blackberry so how do i get contacts and stuff?lol haha i dunno what im doing ive only just signed upto this.
    matty

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMattyUK22 View Post
    hey man i dunno if im in the write place but i got a blackberry and realy wanna do that messenger thing no1 i know in the uk as a blackberry so how do i get contacts and stuff?lol haha i dunno what im doing ive only just signed upto this.
    matty
    this isnt really the thread for this...but follow this link for what you are looking for:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=23930
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

hey cheers man thanks alot apprciated

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    you shouldn't post your complete email address in its 'right form' on any forum. there are bots that go in and grab email addresses and spam you.

write it out like this my email (at) my domain dot com
    or something like that

im more of an IM person, but at least with emails, etiquette-ly speaking, its easier to wait to respond. you don't feel pressured to respond so quickly

EthanCole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    you shouldn't post your complete email address in its 'right form' on any forum. there are bots that go in and grab email addresses and spam you.

write it out like this my email (at) my domain dot com
    or something like that

im more of an IM person, but at least with emails, etiquette-ly speaking, its easier to wait to respond. you don't feel pressured to respond so quickly
    THANKS FOR THE SAVE! NOW I HAVE TO NOT BE LAZY AND CHANGE IT ON MY SIGNATURE=)

hey PTR thanks for the help man i think it worked i added a few people it said pending it vibrated made a noise but still says i have no1 online so hmmm i dunno if im doing it right lol