Hello, my name is Roger. I'm addicted to blackberry. It started back in August of ... Networking with PinStackers forum

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional

BB Addicts Anonymous

Advertisement

Hello, my name is Roger. I'm addicted to blackberry.

It started back in August of 08. My buddy bought one for him and his wife. I started playing with his bb and got hooked. When I left his house I went to my nearest cellular store and dropped $250 on a brand new pearl. Ever since then my addiction has grown. I DONT WANT TO STOP AND YOU CANT MAKE ME!

If others feel the need to spill their soul, or admit to the addiction, feel free. I'll be here to help, lol. A lot of good I'll be,
    ~via blackberry mobile.pinstack.com~

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    It started in 06 for me, I got my hands on a old 7290 and have lived, slept, and breath for bb ever since. I believe I am past the addiction part. It's a way of life

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Hello, my name is Roger, as well! It started for me in 2001. And I'm with both you guys.....it's both an addiction (according to my wife) and a way of life for me.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Glenn here. My affiliation (addiction) began in 2006 with simply purchasing a harmless BlackBerry 7100. After several failed attempts at BB rehab, I have finally come to the conclusion that I will probably spend the remainder of my life addicted to my BlackBerry. I'm ok with that, but mrschokem will not admit she has a problem (she needs help).
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Hi. My name is Jill and I am new to this addiction thing. I really don't think I have a problem although my friends, family and co-workers think of my BB as an extension of my hand. My own boyfriend realizes that I NEED my BB. I plan to get him hooked on.. I mean using .. a BB when he comes home from Iraq. I might be nice and give him my first BB Curve but what happens if heaven forbid something happens to my Bold. What would I do without a BB? I panic at the thought of going 10 minutes without my BB.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    hi my name is Elmer, my addiction start 2 years ago with the 8700, i took a long 2 weeks palm rehab, didnt work, my gf have tried to help me, but know she is addicted too,
    addiction get worst when i put my hands on the bold, now i cant live without a blackberry...
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    This is great, picture new members of PS, non BB users, reading this stuff. You know they're going "what is these peoples problem"? Lol. Let's hear more addiction stories!!!

patfb1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Patfb1

Well, after giving up win mobile back in Dec 08 that is when I became an addicted. I love with my BB Bold, this is one of the coolest phones around. Glad we know that I am not the only one out there whos an addict.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    This is great, picture new members of PS, non BB users, reading this stuff. You know they're going "what is these peoples problem"? Lol. Let's hear more addiction stories!!!

You have to explain to Cape that admittion is the first step of acceptance. She'll be here soon.

I'll have Samantha on here with her addiction soon enough.

I also want to say, this is not a recovery or rehab for addicts. So if you want to quit, you're in the wrong place, lol.

Its a lifestyle, not an addiction. But without the lifestyle, I'd go crazy. And I accept my lifestyle.
    ~via blackberry mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by getsugatensho; 05-05-2009 at 06:28 AM.

BBqwest no está en línea Stack level 3
    The addiction will never stop spreading. I've been addicted ever since I got my first pearl back in 06'. Since then I have gotten my wife, 3 of my brothers, my mom, my brother in law, my sister in law, and bout 15 of my closest friends including my best friend and his wifey. Ranging from pearls to storms to curves. It won't stop and I can honestly say none of us will ever own another phone of any kind. I also admit to my addiction. And so does my BB crew.

thedirtyone no está en línea Stack level 1
    I started with a pearl, then went to a curve, now I'm having an affair with a flip. I can't stop downloading themes and apps. I have tried to stop, but can't pull myself away! Its sometime late night or early morning. I don't even want to look at the time!
    This site is not helping!! Anyone know of any really cool apps? Themes? Anything?!?! This thing is worse than crack!

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    My addiction started in December 2008. I thought it wouldn't last but then beta testing came along and fueled it more. Then came the premium games oh boy when will it stop. NEVER I say NEVER.