I just bought a BB and I sync up my yahoo account and I do ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Ladybird99 no está en línea Stack level 1

bb8100 importing yahoo address book

Advertisement

I just bought a BB and I sync up my yahoo account and I do receive emails I just can not send emails using my yahoo address book. How do I sync them? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: bb8100 importing yahoo address book

ladybird, welcome to the stacks, I do not believe the bb can access your yahoo address book.
    I may be wrong and if so hopefully someone will let me know.
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Welcome to pinstack Ladybird99. There is a solution but here at work Yahoo is blocked so I cant be much help. I was browsing Yahoo one day and saw the ability to import your address book to your BB.

Hopefully someone can find that...

Felixtc no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybird99
    I just bought a BB and I sync up my yahoo account and I do receive emails I just can not send emails using my yahoo address book. How do I sync them? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Laddybird99 - I did a little digging and it is very possible to sync your yahoo contacts into your blackberry. All that is really needed is for you to export them to your desktop as a outlook .CSV file and then use your blackberry desktop to transfer them to your blackberry. How do you complete this task well if you log into your yahoo account and select your addressbook from the tabs at the top you will see a import/export option on the right side of the screen at the top. when you click on this link it will bring up the import and export options for you to choose.

I am not sure what the process is to transfer to your blackberry from your desktop using blackberry desktop because i am a mac user and never had a need for it. Hopefully someone here will be able to fill in the rest for me.

Let me know how it goes.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

See wrong again!
    thanx guys!
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!