Does any know how to configure the askmenow software to work with postal codes and ... Networking with PinStackers forum

lenny13_13 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3008acc5

Thumbs down AskMeAnything

Advertisement

Does any know how to configure the askmenow software to work with postal codes and provinces? I have this software on my blackberry but when i try to ask some questions where it requires me to enter my province or postal code it wont allow entry. i can however enter other provinces here in Canada but not the province that i live in. HELP anyone. thanks
    lenny13_13

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: AskMeAnything

will try to look into this.

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Ive had it for awhile. And even I have no idea. Have you tried to configure it into a qustion and ask that way?

Treo700 no está en línea Stack level 3

Be warned their now charging 0.75 a question. At that rate it's chaeper to use Google! PS I ended up deleting the app, felt it needed some work and the costs out weight the solution itself.

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~If that's the case I'll be deleting it as well. I've had it for quite awile and have never been charged. You can bet I'll be checking the bill as soon as it comes in. Kinda worrys me. I use it alot.

Lewis no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    207BBC6D

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Rogers Wireless has a similar app available for download from the wap portal.

But again, my position is this: I am already paying for data every month, I should not have to pay extra for some 'service' such as searching the net. Especially when google does the same thing for free.