Dunno if this has been posted before, but are there any younger stacker out there? ... Networking with PinStackers forum

StephenGuy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30636d59

Any younger stackers out there?

Advertisement

Dunno if this has been posted before, but are there any younger stacker out there? I'm talkin like... Pre 20's? Let's see what we have here!Me. I just turned 17th on the 12th of this month. Post here or PIN me.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: Any younger stackers out there?

man I totally wish I was like born in the 90s sometimes because I would probably be 12 and have a blackberry...no joke at all. By any chance do you have a data plan for your blackberry and everything.
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

PIN/ID
    30636d59

Yeah I have the works, but unlike most kids my age I pay for everything myself. My dad is the kinda guy that makes me do everything on my own for the life lessons...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Yeah that was me. By 13 I was mowing the neighbors yard and my parents yard. 100$ a week over the summer for that alone not bad at all. But when I was 13 cell phones weren't the biggest craze so I spent it on other things like sports cards. Comics and cds. I have a pretty large music collection. By the way I'm only 24. And when I was 13 it was 96. Lol. So a lot has changed in a decade. You know. But that's exactly how my parents were with me and my brother it worked though. Look at me know. I've got two blackberries that I currently use and four that I own and 3 phone lines. Haha. I guess I'm making up for all that lost time without one. Lol. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    30636d59

Yeah I can see where you're coming from, me and some friends did the same thing with the lawn mowing business. That was good money back then, if only it was that easy today haha.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

craKKy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    301DD51D

Hey Im turning 19 in less than 2 months. This is my second blackberry but first with a Data plan and I pay for it all. I have been working since I was 13 and am proud to see that Im not the only one who works hard for their stuff.

---------------------------------------------

PIN 301D62D9
    PIN ME 301DD51D!!!

pearl4ever no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3181CA9F

yea im 17
    18 in april
    paid for the pearl myself and pay for my data plan
    had a pocketpc when i was 16 and i paid for that aswell..well sorta i had a recall on my phone and they gave me like $300 so i got one