Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I remembered this post from a few weeks when I saw this news story on ... Networking with PinStackers forum

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Advertisement

I remembered this post from a few weeks when I saw this news story on Yahoo! about a person who plays 36 players at the same time. You can read the news story HERE and see his setup...it's pretty impressive.

Even though it doesn't state in the story, clearly you can tell he is not married.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

rok8man no está en línea Stack level 3
    I was gonna post that link as I saw it in another forum. I am with Kalebsdad in thinking that this guy is not married. His setup looks like a command center. My son plays that game as his mom and stepdad are into it big time. Me I would rather enjoy the day outside than stay home. To each their own I guess.

mrstaccs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303683c8
    5700 isn't bad for the fact that I've spent over 5000 in modding my car this year alone and I'm not done yet. But I am a WoW addict myself. I have about 5 toons on gorgonash server with my mains are a 70 orc rogue(farmer, this was my original main that I was heavily raiding with pre-bc) & a 19 undead rogue twink(new main cuz my 70 doesn't have the gear to raid and I don't have time to raid no more). There is also a low lvl druid, mid 30 orc warlock, mid 20 hunter on same server. I have a few bastard ally toons on 3 other servers that I don't play that are a priest, mage, and shammy.

If anyone has any questions about WoW about anything(farming for gold, items, rogue specs & weapons/gear), or just wanna chat about it, I'm always free.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mrstaccs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303683c8
    I'm just waitn on the day when WoW and bb's unite. Thatd be hot, raiding, pvp, on the berry. That's when the real addicts will be out.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cocohaze no está en línea Stack level 1
    Good afternoon...
    My son and I play; its just a way of relaxing and escapism is all. I finally have 2 characters that are 60+ and I've been playing pretty much since WoW came out. I just enjoy the adventure part of it, and I mainly play solo. My son loves BG's! He takes my 66 NE Hunter in the BG's since I have no interest in PVP.

Regards!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12