Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

I'm just curious how many stackers play world of warcraft.... Networking with PinStackers forum

  1. #1
    Natex338's Avatar
    Natex338 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    245d8ba3
    Posts
    58

    any wow stackers?

    Advertisement



    I'm just curious how many stackers play world of warcraft.

  2. #2
    greenandgold52's Avatar
    greenandgold52 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    330
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i just started. Dl burning legion now.

  3. #3
    greenandgold52's Avatar
    greenandgold52 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    330
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~and I'm going to be looking for someone to play with me. None of my friends play

  4. #4
    HeavyComponent's Avatar
    HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Posts
    2,557
    Meh! I'm not so interested in those types of games.

    ---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.69 OS Beta!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

    --HeavyC.

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  5. #5
    Lavagirl's Avatar
    Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Posts
    10,877
    My Son plays this game and I wish he didn't
    He is terribly addicted ~ has absolutely NO interest in anything but this game.
    No interest in his family, gf, or anything else. He barely gets any sleep.
    It's an addiction for sure. I guess there could be worse things
    but imo he should be spending his time in better ways.

    My Bro is a graphic designer/game developer for EA Games and he even said
    WOW is so addicting there are support groups out there for it.

  6. #6
    HeavyComponent's Avatar
    HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Posts
    2,557
    Now I see why it's the #1 online game.

    ---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.69 OS Beta!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

    --HeavyC.

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  7. #7
    Natex338's Avatar
    Natex338 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    245d8ba3
    Posts
    58
    Ha ha it is really addicting but you can find a balance between real life and wow life. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  8. #8
    Lavagirl's Avatar
    Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Posts
    10,877
    Quote Originally Posted by Natex338 View Post
    Ha ha it is really addicting but you can find a balance between real life and wow life. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Try explaining that to my Son.

  9. #9
    Natex338's Avatar
    Natex338 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    245d8ba3
    Posts
    58
    Ha ha ha don't worry he will hit a point with that game where he won't want to play anymore. But if not just try regulating how much he plays. Seemed to work just fine for me. I'm working a full time job, have a wonderful girlfriend and I still find time to play wow. Its all about balance. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  10. #10
    RogerG's Avatar
    RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,111
    I know people in their 30's and 40's playing this game and have seen them playing it during working hours. Not to make you any more worried than you are, Lava, but I'm not so sure he'll "hit a point where he won't want to play anymore". I mean, look at how addicting PinStack is for a lot of us. WOW has a lot more stimulation mechanisms than PinStack does. Best to nip it in the bud early than have it drag on for years, IMO.

  11. #11
    TeriO's Avatar
    TeriO no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavagirl View Post
    My Son plays this game and I wish he didn't
    He is terribly addicted ~ has absolutely NO interest in anything but this game.
    No interest in his family, gf, or anything else. He barely gets any sleep.
    It's an addiction for sure. I guess there could be worse things
    but imo he should be spending his time in better ways.

    My Bro is a graphic designer/game developer for EA Games and he even said
    WOW is so addicting there are support groups out there for it.

    Lavagirl, it will probably get worse before it gets better. There is going to be an expansion within the next few months that will add even MORE to the game. I don't play it, but my husband does. He has gotten to the point where I can get him a way from the computer for a while, but I fully expect that to go away for a few months after the expansion comes out. For a while there, I referred to myself as a WoW Widow.

  12. #12
    Lavagirl's Avatar
    Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Posts
    10,877
    Thanks guys ~ I know PS is addicting too, but we manage to pull ourselves away and handle our responsibilities when need be. Well...at least most of us - lol
    Notice the disclaimer on the bottom

    I hope he'll just come to realize on his own what he's missing out on and wake up some day and snap out of it.
    Either that, or I'll hack in to his laptop and he can't play anymore....
    I kid I kid!

  13. #13
    drdoom23's Avatar
    drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    828
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavagirl View Post
    Thanks guys ~ I know PS is addicting too, but we manage to pull ourselves away and handle our responsibilities when need be. Well...at least most of us - lol
    Notice the disclaimer on the bottom

    I hope he'll just come to realize on his own what he's missing out on and wake up some day and snap out of it.
    Either that, or I'll hack in to his laptop and he can't play anymore....
    I kid I kid!
    Lmmfao u could always hack it and set a timer lmao

  14. #14
    KalebsDad78's Avatar
    KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Posts
    2,044
    I used to play and then I got a girlfriend and now a fiance' so no more WOW!!! But by my decision and a good one. It's a fun game and I played it for awhile but was easy to let go. I turned my addiction to the "Stacks".
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

  15. #15
    cbeslash's Avatar
    cbeslash no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    Posts
    648
    WoW and Everquest they are both like crack very addicting. 3 of my kids play WoW. But they have gotten to the point where they are not playing for 8~10 hours a day. No its only around 2 hours.

    I personaly dont care for it. I am a gamer, but i prefer First person shooters. cant wait for Left 4 Dead to come out in November

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •