Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

*drools* i dream of owning an STI. will probably be my next purchase....well, i'm not ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Moechick007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24867F51

Re: Any Subaru Wrx Or WRX STI Owners??!!!

Advertisement

*drools* i dream of owning an STI. will probably be my next purchase....well, i'm not sure...probably will go for a "pre-owned" i hate the new style.... the hatchback was very very dissapointing... they ruined it

for now i guess i'm just stuck with my old impreza :*(

rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by silviajdm View Post
    Oh man, I seen on some Japan sites talking about Foresters and legacys tuned by STI. Plus I seen some vids and some info about Subaru releasing the Forester STI in 2005.

By the way, will a 06 sti diffuser fit a 04 WRX?
    yeah it should they still shared the same chassis

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Moechick007 View Post
    *drools* i dream of owning an STI. will probably be my next purchase....well, i'm not sure...probably will go for a "pre-owned" i hate the new style.... the hatchback was very very dissapointing... they ruined it

for now i guess i'm just stuck with my old impreza :*(
    I drove it we just got it in at our dealer and it does nothing for me... i will stick with mine

djbroke119 no está en línea Stack level 2

I'm an 05' WRX owner. I love my car, and I put tons of miles on it.
    Wifey says I'm gonna get carpel tunnel if I don't put down "the berry."

silviajdm no está en línea Stack level 3

Ima stick with mines as well. I was going to go for a 06 STI too but I like the blob eye so much and the larger hood scoop.

The only thing I dislike about the new 08 STI is the "altezza" style lights and the dual exhaust but other than that its not bad. Might be tempted to trade in 2 years
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

tj2311111 Guest

Ima stick with mines as well. I was going to go for a 06 STI too but I like the blob eye so much and the larger hood scoop.

The only thing I dislike about the new 08 STI is the "altezza" style lights and the dual exhaust but other than that its not bad. Might be tempted to trade in 2 years
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    The altezza tailights are easily fixed with red film and leaving the reverse lights how they are..I like the quad exhaust setup it looks aggressive. What I dont like is how Subaru went to a hatch and they really didn't make any improvements to the performance (helll the Evo X beats it in almost every performance category), they made it more comfortable, softer and added more gadgets. What they did was conform to appeal to the masses and leave out the enthusiasts. I liked the raw feel of a 04 STi and they completely went away from how they use to make STis. Its sad, I wish I kept my 04 STi now.

This is not saying the 08 STi is not a capable machine but its just not the same anymore.

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by teamjordan23 View Post
    The altezza tailights are easily fixed with red film and leaving the reverse lights how they are..I like the quad exhaust setup it looks aggressive. What I dont like is how Subaru went to a hatch and they really didn't make any improvements to the performance (helll the Evo X beats it in almost every performance category), they made it more comfortable, softer and added more gadgets. What they did was conform to appeal to the masses and leave out the enthusiasts. I liked the raw feel of a 04 STi and they completely went away from how they use to make STis. Its sad, I wish I kept my 04 STi now.

This is not saying the 08 STi is not a capable machine but its just not the same anymore.
    Agree!!

Quote Originally Posted by rpol8052 View Post
    Agree!!
    Ditto, but I noticed a lot of manufacturers are changing there platforms when they're prior platforms were great! I guess its the direction of the future

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

well the new sti is on the Legacy platform

djbroke119 no está en línea Stack level 2

Hey all, I just finished my Subaru WRX Zen theme. It is available at the other blackberry theme site I post at and available for the 8800 and 8300. If you google search it you should find it.
    Wifey says I'm gonna get carpel tunnel if I don't put down "the berry."

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by djbroke119 View Post
    Hey all, I just finished my Subaru WRX Zen theme. It is available at the other blackberry theme site I post at and available for the 8800 and 8300. If you google search it you should find it.
    thanks man!!!

Thanks, I just added the "Scribble" Theme a couple days ago too, I was looking for something to fill my screen.

quick question, I'm getting ready to do upgrades but of course the tranny is first up. Should I get a 04+ STI Complete 6spd or a Andrewtech PPG (1-2 Helical, 3-4 SC, 5 stock)?

*Edit: I didn't find the theme you were talking about
    Last edited by silviajdm; 02-23-2008 at 03:00 AM.

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Thanks, I just added the "Scribble" Theme a couple days ago too, I was looking for something to fill my screen.

quick question, I'm getting ready to do upgrades but of course the tranny is first up. Should I get a 04+ STI Complete 6spd or a Andrewtech PPG (1-2 Helical, 3-4 SC, 5 stock)?

*Edit: I didn't find the theme you were talking about
    I would go with the STI tranny because they are bullet proof those things hold up pretty well unless u plan to make anything over 500+HP also it might be cheaper.

Prasius no está en línea Stack level 1
    <- a UK based, BB using, Impreza STI owner here

Actually - I found this site *because* of the Impreza, I was searching for Impreza themes!

The diffuser fits but you don't have the fitting points - you either have to get handy with a drill *eeeeek!* or buy the Cusco mounting brackets and bar. You may also have to trim a little bit off the underside of your rear bumper and a little off the diffuser as I've been told some exhausts foul slightly.

PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    or just a buy an STI!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast