Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

I own a 2006 STI and Im looking for some friends in the eastern area ... Networking with PinStackers forum

rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Any Subaru Wrx Or WRX STI Owners??!!!

Advertisement

I own a 2006 STI and Im looking for some friends in the eastern area or just any car enthusiast, im all into tuning...

tj2311111 Guest

Re: Any Subaru Wrx Or WRX STI Owners??!!!

Use to have a 04 STi. Only mods power wise were a TurboXS RFL TI TBE and Cobb Accessport (Stage 2). Looking into getting a E36 or E46 M3 pretty soon. Nice to see a fellow Subaru guy on here.

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

same here man ..... I have hks DP Hks Ti Exhaust, HKS Turbo Timer, HKS BOV and i just got the AP im at Stage 3....I was missing a lot before i got the AP

tj2311111 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rpol8052 View Post
    same here man ..... I have hks DP Hks Ti Exhaust, HKS Turbo Timer, HKS BOV and i just got the AP im at Stage 3....I was missing a lot before i got the AP

Yeah man the AP really opens the car up. Its a whole new beast. I miss my STi everyday but I had to get rid of it.

I see you love HKS parts, that HKS Ti catback sounds amazing on a STi. By Stage 3, does that mean your on an aftermarket turbo? If not the HKS TT and BOV aren't really needed, they can actually hurt the car. Just a heads up.

evilbass no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    PLZ ASK

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I'm not an STI owner but I build custom show cars and trucks. Cool to see other enthusiests on here.

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by teamjordan23 View Post
    Yeah man the AP really opens the car up. Its a whole new beast. I miss my STi everyday but I had to get rid of it.

I see you love HKS parts, that HKS Ti catback sounds amazing on a STi. By Stage 3, does that mean your on an aftermarket turbo? If not the HKS TT and BOV aren't really needed, they can actually hurt the car. Just a heads up.

Well I have a Custom Tuned map where I actually got to program it with BOV so nothing happens to it...stage 3 is a bigger intercooler which i got from perrin and their own map for the accessport....why get rid of the STI BTW?
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by evilbass View Post

I'm not an STI owner but I build custom show cars and trucks. Cool to see other enthusiests on here.

Nice seeing you around too buddy!!!
    Last edited by rpol8052; 11-23-2007 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Automerged.

tj2311111 Guest

Well I have a Custom Tuned map where I actually got to program it with BOV so nothing happens to it...stage 3 is a bigger intercooler which i got from perrin and their own map for the accessport....why get rid of the STI BTW?

Yeah if your tuned for it your okay. I just see too many people throw on BOV cause it sounds good and make their car run like ****.

The reason I got rid of the STi is well it attracted way too much attention (negative). I had to be protective of the car everywhere I parked. Even my neighbors hated it because of the exhaust loudness. So instead of worrying about that I decided it was best to get rid of it before something happens to it (gets stolen or vandalized).

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by teamjordan23 View Post
    Yeah if your tuned for it your okay. I just see too many people throw on BOV cause it sounds good and make their car run like ****.

The reason I got rid of the STi is well it attracted way too much attention (negative). I had to be protective of the car everywhere I parked. Even my neighbors hated it because of the exhaust loudness. So instead of worrying about that I decided it was best to get rid of it before something happens to it (gets stolen or vandalized).
    Oh yeah that it really does!!lol

guitarhero14 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

i own a 1995 eagle talon turbo awd and I work at an automotive paint shop. def a tuner. Extremely new to BB. lol

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by guitarhero14 View Post
    i own a 1995 eagle talon turbo awd and I work at an automotive paint shop. def a tuner. Extremely new to BB. lol
    Well welcome to the Stacks bro and good luck witht the car as well....

silviajdm no está en línea Stack level 3

I just got MY04 WRX 2 weeks ago.....San Remo Red Sedan. I love it!. Going to install my mods after the winter. Not really a drag project, more like Street/Track
    Last edited by silviajdm; 12-08-2007 at 10:13 AM.

aswanideep no está en línea Stack level 4

Wellcome to the world of BB

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by silviajdm View Post
    I just got MY04 WRX 2 weeks ago.....San Remo Red Sedan. I love it!. Going to install my mods after the winter. Not really a drag project, more like Street/Track
    Just dont rice it out man...

silviajdm no está en línea Stack level 3

Just dont rice it out man...
    RICE?!?! I don't know such a word. I like things simple and sexy, performance and handling is my ultimate focus. Plus I was never really into the under strobe lights, altezza tails & cherry bomb mufflers except my brief Fast & the Furious phaze....and that only lasted half of my senior year in HS, lol.

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by silviajdm View Post
    RICE?!?! I don't know such a word. I like things simple and sexy, performance and handling is my ultimate focus. Plus I was never really into the under strobe lights, altezza tails & cherry bomb mufflers except my brief Fast & the Furious phaze....and that only lasted half of my senior year in HS, lol.
    lol ok good I remember I went thru that stage too!!!oh good times good times....lol

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast