besides TuneIn and iHeart Radio? Those are the best two I've seen so far. I ... Networking with PinStackers forum

JazzyJeff no está en línea Stack level 1

Any other good internet radio apps for android...

Advertisement

besides TuneIn and iHeart Radio? Those are the best two I've seen so far. I do a lot of internet radio listening. When I'm not doing it on my phone, I'm doing it on my Roku box on my TV.

nune8303 no está en línea Stack level 1
    dont know if its an app for the android but i know slacker radio is great on blackberry.

JazzyJeff no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks but...

1. I already have that (built into the phone and 'hardwired' (not uninstallable)
    2. It's not really a true internet radio app IMHO, it doesn't let you listen to your local radio stations' internet streams or other stuff like that.

Thanks for the help though.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; ADR6300 Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Tunein is the best I've found so far. I haven't found anything I wanted that couldn't find with it.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    I agree with JB.....I've tried most if not all the radio apps and Tunein is the best I have found.....listen to it daily....
    "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
    Enjoying life in Lehi, UT with my BB 9780 on ATT