Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I'm a recently 30 year old whose dated a few 20 year olds of late ... Networking with PinStackers forum

jgonz119 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I'm a recently 30 year old whose dated a few 20 year olds of late and I personally do not find the conversations all that interesting. I haven't dated the older ones but am looking in that direction. Governor cougar(Palin) has sparked my interest in the older women.

cupiecat no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245061B0
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ At least he's honest. Some people just are not that straight forward. Go for it!! :-)

tropicalmirage no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Yah you should try it, you might even like it. When you go older, its even bolder! Lol. Seriously, try to take a taste of that side of the cake, its sweeter....

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by tropicalmirage View Post
    Yah you should try it, you might even like it. When you go older, its even bolder! Lol. Seriously, try to take a taste of that side of the cake, its sweeter....
    Hahaha I wished I did that. Perhaps next time around ill go for it.

PIN/ID
    Why wait? You'll never know that would be your soulmate... If you're afraid of being turned down.. Think of it as an accomplishment, because you tried right? If you need support or help, I got your back...

PIN/ID
    I'm sorry, I had a typo on my previous post...person should follow after "that"...my bad ladies..

sesso no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    319F766D
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstaccs View Post
    What is the name given to a cougar hunter? Always wanted to know that. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    the young men are called trout.. :0

Well, I have to wait for next Time around cause I'm currently married. Lol. But good to have my options open if I ever have to start all over again. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

sin3ity no está en línea Stack level 2
    Well I see this forum has taken off now.....LoL!! But where are the ladies at?

all good questions.. a few of them have dropped a comment or two.

martytorres666 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A2F8DE
    Ima 32 year old bachelor... I say bachelor, cuz blachelorette sounds too girly..I pretend not to presume what men of whatever age are thinkin... Oddly enough, I have noticed the younger males givin me googlie eyes..from my experience it really don't matter what age you are (well I personally won't go below 22ish!! Lol) but as long as there is substance, sure we all want good arm candy, but hell you gotta be able to talk a good game..(n not game in the literal term men!) substance, attraction on both physical n mental levels.. That's the only way I can describe it..~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by martytorres666 View Post
    Ima 32 year old bachelor... I say bachelor, cuz blachelorette sounds too girly..I pretend not to presume what men of whatever age are thinkin... Oddly enough, I have noticed the younger males givin me googlie eyes..from my experience it really don't matter what age you are (well I personally won't go below 22ish!! Lol) but as long as there is substance, sure we all want good arm candy, but hell you gotta be able to talk a good game..(n not game in the literal term men!) substance, attraction on both physical n mental levels.. That's the only way I can describe it..~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Then I'm your guy.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345