Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I know they are the same company....LOL Just that there were talks of making a ... Networking with PinStackers forum

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

I know they are the same company....LOL

Just that there were talks of making a REAR WHEEL drive civic with a Legend motor....

that would have been cool....everyone was already doing the B18 and B16 transplants....then came the H22a transplant......
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

whitejl28 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    bout time we have some honda lovers on this board.

i have a 91 Accord H22A Swap

but of course i baby the h$ll out of it...

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by whitejl28 View Post
    bout time we have some honda lovers on this board.

i have a 91 Accord H22A Swap

but of course i baby the h$ll out of it...
    I loved my civic...but moved on to Bikes.....I bought a 2004 Hayabusa that will do 200 mph bone stock after I put the TRE in it......that dam thing is the fastest thing I have every been on....
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

moto7198712 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31CD05BD
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Lol this is what I like to see all da honda lovers I knew there were some here yea I almost bout a busa but decided to do another car and thanks to everyone hitting up my thread if you can post some pics

PIN/ID
    31CD05BD
    QUOTE=ice44;984352]I know they are the same company....LOL

Just that there were talks of making a REAR WHEEL drive civic with a Legend motor....

that would have been cool....everyone was already doing the B18 and B16 transplants....then came the H22a transplant......[/QUOTE]

Lmfao my fault yea swaps are getting crzyy these days I think everyone is gonne be doin my swap the s2000 motor bolted to a k20 trans wit bolt ons and some tuning you can get well over 300++

mrstaccs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303683c8
    WARNING
    I'm bout to start hatin a lil bit, so don't get too mad.

1st off, an s2k motor bolted to a k series tranny(f and k don't mix)? Were you high? That's only good in thought theory not for honda swaps. Plus bolt pattern is differnt and will not line up, at all.

2nd, a rear wheel drive civic with a legend motor is call the NSX(well more like integra with legend motor).

3rd, where are all the true honda builders that, like me, would build frankenstein motors instead? B20 block b16 head, h23 block h22 head, the imfamous ls/vtec swap, etc....

Also where are all the single cam and non vtec builders out there? Remember now, vtec is another thing to go bad and some people like getting rid of it.

I'm only hatin a lil bit cuz even though honda products are eazy & cheap to build for power, handling, and speed, to me its a starting place to move on to more things. That and the area I'm at there are hordes of people who think hondas are the best at everything. Don't get me wrong now, I have owned 3 crx's. I just moved on to another brand/class in cars.

PIN/ID
    31CD05BD
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstaccs View Post
    WARNING

1st off, an s2k motor bolted to a k series tranny(f and k don't mix)? Were you high? That's only good in thought theory not for honda swaps. Plus bolt pattern is differnt and will not line up, at all.

2nd, a rear wheel drive civic with a legend motor is call the NSX(well more like integra with legend motor).

3rd, where are all the true honda builders that, like me, would build frankenstein motors instead? B20 block b16 head, h23 block h22 head, the imfamous ls/vtec swap, etc....

Also where are all the single cam and non vtec builders out there? Remember now, vtec is another thing to go bad and some people like getting rid of it.

I'm only hatin a lil bit cuz even though honda products are eazy & cheap to build for power, handling, and speed, to me its a starting place to move on to more things. That and the area I'm at there are hordes of people who think hondas are the best at everything. Don't get me wrong now, I have owned 3 crx's. I just moved on to another brand/class in cars.

Ok first off everything u just said is stupid don't say dumb stuff if u don't know I build hondas for a living I am putting a s2000 motor to a k20 trans and also you can put a h head on a f block and rwd hondas r real not da nsx but crx's civics all of dem and almost every honda part is interchangable so don't post on my thread iight thanks you seen a pic of my car I don't play games I build master pieces o and also they make plates to bolt diff series parts do research man don't talk if u don't know

wyy183 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AAA616
    I've had......

Accord
    Accord
    Civic
    CRX dx
    Civic Si
    CR-V EX
    CRX Si
    Civic EX
    Civic dx
    CR-V EX
    (I'm missing something in here.... LOL)
    Currently have Fit Sport.

I've done 5 head gaskets over the years. I had to farm out a head job when my first CR-V burned a hole in exhaust valve. But aside from that, I've done all the work on them all over the years.

I've had Honda's continuously for over 30 years now! (God, I'm getting old!!)

I think I've autocrossed every single one of them at one time or another.

All of my engines were stock except for my first Civic where I replaced the stock carb with a Webber.

David
    '07 Fit Sport, 75K miles

PIN/ID
    31CD05BD

Lol that's what's up keep the honda's alive

whitejl28 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    HONDA is all ive own

ive had a 79 Accord CVCC 84 Accord ( still living ) drive it every so often 88 Accord 91 Accord Swap, 92 Acura Legend traded it in for a 2005 Honda Accord an I have another 91 Accord now.

Glad we all getting along Well,

How do u post pictures

bbslice no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2437ACFE
    Quote Originally Posted by moto7198712 View Post
    Ok first off everything u just said is stupid don't say dumb stuff if u don't know I build hondas for a living I am putting a s2000 motor to a k20 trans and also you can put a h head on a f block and rwd hondas r real not da nsx but crx's civics all of dem and almost every honda part is interchangable so don't post on my thread iight thanks you seen a pic of my car I don't play games I build master pieces o and also they make plates to bolt diff series parts do research man don't talk if u don't know

you are corect you can put an h head on an f block, but... it takes alot of machining work and it's only been done a handful of times.
    trust me, my FH20b was the result of the work that it took but the beauty off the f block and the h head is it's the BEST engine to boost. BEST.
    and yeah i'm running an H tranny.

thats my baby. I love cb7's only cars i'll ever own

thats my other whip THE PUCH
    Last edited by bbslice; 12-09-2008 at 12:08 AM.
    i'm addicted.

PIN/ID
    31CD05BD

Lol you can do It right in the advanced options and add attachment or photobucket

PIN/ID
    31CD05BD

Nice set-up man def a clean cb7 as for the head the f block and h blocks are the same I build these cars allday every day hondas are my life and my passion can't wait to get my s2k swap done lol and please no more haters hit my thread up

PIN/ID
    31CD05BD

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mrstaccs View Post
    WARNING

and as for you bro you have no reall knowlege lol i from newyork bro we do big things here not no lil kid stuff frankenstein swaps are old and boring its all about the new swaps h2b f2b f2d f2k (aka s2000 motor) o and i cant forget the keries swaps b-series=boring lol this dude is a clown you really pinch a nerve how do you post about stuff you dont even know about o and the legend and cl motors 6cyl swaps in civic are reall and yes there are 4wd conversions and rwd conversion ok im done lol
    e-mail=scotts91hatch@sprint.blackberry.net
    pin=31CD05BD

hit me up !!!

sumthinnew no está en línea Stack level 2
    00' SiR (EM1)
    75K-km all original, weekend driver
    color VSM
    Vortech SC, 220hp sleeper.
    Gets me from A-B as fast as I need to. Even though "its just a civic" as quoted by alot of haters, I still treat it better than my midrange daily driver.
    Last edited by sumthinnew; 12-09-2008 at 02:48 AM. Reason: kilometers

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast