Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Originally Posted by csandlin71 We all struggle. Be humbled by your failures and PRAISE GOD ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Tre Lawrence no está en línea Developer

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by csandlin71 View Post
    We all struggle. Be humbled by your failures and PRAISE GOD FOR HIS MERCY.
    My PIN is 244A017E.
    C.
    Good stuff...

sigmamason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22BFEE32
    24A24695

Member at Buckhead Church in Atlanta
    We Walk By Faith, Not By Sight!!

rich0370 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Recently graduated from a small private Christian College and am now in the work field. Could always use support from fellow brothers and sisters now that I am not surrounded by them in school everyday. Feel free to add me and chat anytime...249F8ABC

cmjones1966 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I know what you mean rich0370. It's more difficult when you leave a sheltered environment and enter the "world". I did so 15 years ago and definitely noticed. My pin is 30489FEC everyone...feel free to add me. I'm a 42 yr old man in California.

JCG3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    i am sorry but whenever i hear someone segregate people by religion i get irked!!
    My ex girlfriend broke up with me because "God told me to do it". i hate religion when it becomes a wedge to divide us. dont hate on other religions just because they dont follow yours. its really lame. religion starts wars. religion was the worst thing that we as humans have come up with, well, at least we could have kept it the way it was in the beginning with out creating our own along the way. religion to me is a weapon that is used poorly by many people. i wonder how many of you have looked at a person differently after learning he is muslim? good people can come out of the many different religions of the world. religion to me is a way we as humans put our worries and doubts out of our mind. its a great psychological tool to make us healthier by not worrying about that stuff. i firmly believe that all of us can change our future every single day. there is no "Plan". another thing i would like to point out is that, going to to church does not make you any more religious than standing in garage makes you a car! also for those of you that have the attitude of "oh god will forgive me all i have to do is ask" i tell you that yes "God" might forgive you but the person you hurt will always hate you. ok i am done.

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    24494E78
    Praise the Lord!

lesawag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    True christians are not the people you describe.I care for jewish people, muslim people and all those with different beliefs. Who knows what faith is the "right" faith? All that truly matters is how we treat each other,,with love and compassion. I belive that's what matters to my god.
    Lesa

jmoniquek Guest
    Hey ppls! I'm new to this site so excuse my empty profile. I just want to meet some friendly ppl up here that are close to my age so if you feel like chatting, send me a pin msg or just add me

28/female/SC&NC
    32CB3B34

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Not sure if I posted in this thread before but if I did, my Pearl puked my contacts up last week. If anyone from this thread had my PIN, please re-add me. Or if anyone wants to chat, you can also add me. PIN is 2458F4C7.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by JCG3 View Post
    i am sorry but whenever i hear someone segregate people by religion i get irked!!
    My ex girlfriend broke up with me because "God told me to do it". i hate religion when it becomes a wedge to divide us. dont hate on other religions just because they dont follow yours. its really lame. religion starts wars. religion was the worst thing that we as humans have come up with, well, at least we could have kept it the way it was in the beginning with out creating our own along the way. religion to me is a weapon that is used poorly by many people. i wonder how many of you have looked at a person differently after learning he is muslim? good people can come out of the many different religions of the world. religion to me is a way we as humans put our worries and doubts out of our mind. its a great psychological tool to make us healthier by not worrying about that stuff. i firmly believe that all of us can change our future every single day. there is no "Plan". another thing i would like to point out is that, going to to church does not make you any more religious than standing in garage makes you a car! also for those of you that have the attitude of "oh god will forgive me all i have to do is ask" i tell you that yes "God" might forgive you but the person you hurt will always hate you. ok i am done.

"Religion"- Man's feeble attempt to bind themselves to God.

It is not about "religion", but a personal relationship w/Christ Jesus. There are a lot of people in this world who claim to follow Christ, but instead curse His name by the lives they lead. If one truly follows the life of Christ, they would see that it was not about judgment but of love, compassion, mercy, and peace. (Don't misunderstand, there is a judgment to come.) "Religion" is man-made, but following Christ and "Living" God's Word is a real thing. Jesus came to give us abundant life, to free us from the bondage of our ways(sin), and to give us peace...not a peace as the world describes, but a true peace. There truly is only one way, that is through Christ. All other paths lead to darkness. "There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death." Proverbs 14:12
    There is no man on the face of this earth that is good, only God is good. For All have sinned and fallen short of God's glory. Those who use "religion" as a weapon, are not truly following Christ. But please, do not take my word for it. read the book of John in the New Testament...look at the life that Christ lived. That is the way we should all seek. Peace to you and you family this wonderful Christmas. -JWB

Trini1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    312A9F6C
    JC rocks! I'm in.

jmoniquek Guest
    Hey my fellow Christians! I'm new to BBM and pinstack.com so anybody wanting to chat feel free to send me a message

28/female/32CB3B34

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Hey there!

I'm one of the admins for ChristBerry.com. At the moment, we are testing out a beta site that we may launch in 2009. Our present site isn't very mobile friendly, but has a growing number of people joining each day.

Check out the beta site: http://www.christberry.com/wordpress

Stay strong in the faith sister!
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbee View Post
    "Religion"- Man's feeble attempt to bind themselves to God.

It is not about "religion", but a personal relationship w/Christ Jesus. There are a lot of people in this world who claim to follow Christ, but instead curse His name by the lives they lead. If one truly follows the life of Christ, they would see that it was not about judgment but of love, compassion, mercy, and peace. (Don't misunderstand, there is a judgment to come.) "Religion" is man-made, but following Christ and "Living" God's Word is a real thing. Jesus came to give us abundant life, to free us from the bondage of our ways(sin), and to give us peace...not a peace as the world describes, but a true peace. There truly is only one way, that is through Christ. All other paths lead to darkness. "There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death." Proverbs 14:12
    There is no man on the face of this earth that is good, only God is good. For All have sinned and fallen short of God's glory. Those who use "religion" as a weapon, are not truly following Christ. But please, do not take my word for it. read the book of John in the New Testament...look at the life that Christ lived. That is the way we should all seek. Peace to you and you family this wonderful Christmas. -JWB

AMEN Brother!
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    right here
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast