Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 174

I am a "believer" as well. How many times to your actually see the word ... Networking with PinStackers forum

  1. #46
    dtole's Avatar
    dtole no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,594

    Advertisement



    I am a "believer" as well. How many times to your actually see the word or term "Christian" in the bible?

    I am Pentecostal...I am also the musician at my church...

    Everyone feel free to add me!!!
    D-Tole

  2. #47
    azstar's Avatar
    azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    12,882
    Acts 11:26 KJV "And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch." ..........this is the 1st, there are 3 in total.

    I know many who "believe" in Him, but are not ready to follow the teachings of Jesus.....the term Christian has many different meanings in different circles.....to me it means a follower of Christ.

    I don't simply believe....but have come to a place in my life where I try to truely follow Jesus' teachings.


    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  3. #48
    bigdawg737's Avatar
    bigdawg737 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    6

    Jebus

    I am high off Jebus. Jebus and crack cho-caine. Let's thump that Bible you whack jobs.

  4. #49
    lalctaylor's Avatar
    lalctaylor no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    348
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdawg737 View Post
    I am high off Jebus. Jebus and crack cho-caine. Let's thump that Bible you whack jobs.
    There is no reason to be rude. If you do not like the content of the thread, you don't have to read it. You might want to reread the forum rules.

    PS- I'm a Jesus Freak too. And proud of it.
    Last edited by lalctaylor; 07-06-2008 at 11:29 AM.

  5. #50
    ryfoster's Avatar
    ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Posts
    516
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Acts 11:26 KJV "And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch." ..........this is the 1st, there are 3 in total.

    I know many who "believe" in Him, but are not ready to follow the teachings of Jesus.....the term Christian has many different meanings in different circles.....to me it means a follower of Christ.

    I don't simply believe....but have come to a place in my life where I try to truely follow Jesus' teachings.


    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

    Great job azstar and I say AMEN to that!!! Thanks for that response to dtole's question. The Scriptures do tell us to study to shew ourselves approved unto God! (2 Tim 2:15 KJV)

    If you haven't had a chance to take a peek at ChristBerry (new place for Christian BB users) I encourage you to stop by and visit . You'd be a HUGE blessing I am sure .

    http://christberry.truthbetoldministries.org

    You can also download our new BB launcher icon to decorate your BB with

    You're also welcome bigdawg and lalctaylor...
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

  6. #51
    ryfoster's Avatar
    ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Posts
    516
    I am heading off to church guys...but PLEASE feel free to PIN me and add me to your BB messenger lists...I would love to have you guys as buddies! Stay strong in the faith!!!
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

  7. #52
    ryfoster's Avatar
    ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Posts
    516
    Quote Originally Posted by ryfoster View Post
    I am heading off to church guys...but PLEASE feel free to PIN me and add me to your BB messenger lists...I would love to have you guys as buddies! Stay strong in the faith!!!

    Gee...been back from church for quite a while now, hahaha
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

  8. #53
    slscarbo's Avatar
    slscarbo no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    2448acbb
    Posts
    27
    Hey guys, I'm a christian to, would love to chat with fellow christians.

    Stacey

  9. #54
    ryfoster's Avatar
    ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Posts
    516
    Quote Originally Posted by slscarbo View Post
    Hey guys, I'm a christian to, would love to chat with fellow christians.

    Stacey

    Thanks for the Add!!!! If you have a moment, feel free to drop by a new website I developed (link is in profile or signature).

    Hope to chat soon!!!
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

  10. #55
    kbshv's Avatar
    kbshv no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    PIN/ID
    305DDDAC
    Posts
    29
    Proud protestant here-Southern Baptist

  11. #56
    ryfoster's Avatar
    ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Posts
    516
    Quote Originally Posted by kbshv View Post
    Proud protestant here-Southern Baptist
    Praise the Lord!!!!
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

  12. #57
    slscarbo's Avatar
    slscarbo no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    2448acbb
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by kbshv View Post
    Proud protestant here-Southern Baptist
    Ditto there. Proud southern Baptist.

  13. #58
    ryfoster's Avatar
    ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Posts
    516
    Just wanted to take a moment to thank all who have joined ChristBerry at the moment. We nearly have 40 members!!! That's awesome growth!!! Continue to spread the word...also look for a promotion coming soon with BEIKS software...keep us lifted in prayer!!!
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

  14. #59
    SDenis's Avatar
    SDenis no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    242b8ea1
    Posts
    11
    Hey all I'm 20 and live in Fl. PiN if you'd like
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  15. #60
    ccholcomb's Avatar
    ccholcomb no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    PIN/ID
    247601A8
    Posts
    16

    Believer here

    Add me 247601A8.
    8310
    PIN#247601A8

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •