Lol, just curious, bored. In the least maybe this will start controversy and this post ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Vedaka no está en línea Stack level 2

Any BB satanists?

Advertisement

Lol, just curious, bored. In the least maybe this will start controversy and this post will get deleted, but seriously, any spritual satanists? I'd be interested in meeting some!

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Any BB satanists?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~this is a family orientated site please do not post stuff like this I know your board but please for the sake of everybody here this is not a topic related to blackberrys or problems of blackberrys

DeDoom, firstly this topic is related to this particular forum as this is the social networking section of pinstack. Secondly, I am not referring to satanism as I assume you would allude to it. I'm speaking of true spiritual satanism, not necessarily the concept as Christianity would define it. True spiritual satanism, although radically differnt from Christian ritual and belief is not necessarily evil, but a legitimate religion in its own right and practitioners of spiritual religion understand this, not that I would expect you to. But with this being said, those who do practice and adhere to its philosophies will understand and find this post enticing, I hope. Needless to say I do not advocate evil and have no intention of creating a post that would collect evil doers, only those that are spiritually open minded and free from the tyrannies that specified religions perpetuate.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~im do understand and 2nd I'm very open minded 3rd that's comes to most ppls minds I know ppl who practice it and I have no religion I'm open to everything I'm not trying to offend you but you will attract freaks in a post like this you know what they say if common sense was so common eveybody would have it

I understand, but at this point I wonder if anyone will respond at all. The post was really a shot in the dark, but with everyones wishes I'm sure it may just sink to oblivion within tge stacks. I do give respect for the mods for approving it though, very cool on their part.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~true true I hope I didn't offend you

You didn't offend me at all, I'm glad to see someone that can pose an opposition to the post intelligently. I was expecting to be bashed, but it does appear to be becoming nothing more than a nice little chat between the two of us ; )

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A

i am not taking a side. personally i am what i like to call a conflicted catholic.

1- if by spiritual satanism you mean to try and refer to the religious aspect of it, then it seems like fair game

2- why? well what if i was a satanist and said i found christianity offensive? who is right to say the other shouldnt be mentioned.

religion- a personal set or institutionalized system of religious attitudes, beliefs, and practices(m-w.com)

so spiritual satanism is a type of a religion, which by constitutional law we are allowed to practice.

since pinstack.com is its own institution it can create a rule forbidding the mention of ALL RELIGIONS as a whole instead of singling out a few. then it would not be offensive, rather it would be protecting the reputation of the website itself.

so the best thing would be not to mention religion at all and enjoy ourselves as who we are online, here. STACKERS!!!
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

justajason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242C7F74

Im a Saganist.. Does that count? a.k.a. Carl Sagan. Maybe you guys should read some of his work....Might make this discussion a bit more even keel....
    Ugh, couldnt think of anything to change it to.

I have read, adore and advocate Carl sagan's works. Most satanists are actually atheists but develop theire religion as magical practice, and my perception of magic is that which is a tool for inlocking and tapping into the human will and full potential of mind, visualization and ritual are tools for accessing the unconscious mind. I'm trying to find satanists who understand this to learn of unique techniques of meditation to achieving altered states and feats of mind.

I suppose this practice can be done through any type of pagan ritual, but variants of satanism are the only ones I have come accros that embrace magick and the astral universe openly

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

The thread has been pruned please keep the rest of the posts relevant to the thread.