Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by fctryreject Do still have your 3014A? Did you decide to keep it ... Networking with PinStackers forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by fctryreject View Post
    Do still have your 3014A? Did you decide to keep it or part it out? If you have it complete..working or none working..or for parts..I'M EXTREMELY INTERESTED..PLEASE contact me.
    THANKS..Lee
    Sold to the gentleman in Oklahoma! Was just about to list it on eBay and an audiophile website. Who'da thunk a random post on a smartphone forum would get the job done. Thank you, Lee! I love this place!
    Last edited by RogerG; 04-01-2009 at 02:34 PM.

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Congratulations to both to the buyer and seller of this interesting item. Roger, if I may ask? What makes that 3014A so unique other than the fact of its age?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Many people think this is the best, most solid cassette deck every built. It's always a debate between this device and the Nakamichi Dragon, both originally built in the early 80's.

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    The Nakamichi Dragon... Wow, I haven't heard that name in years. I'm just blown away by the fact that people still use cassettes any longer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12