couple more questions for you guys and gals.... 1. My current theme is "Demension Today". ... Networking with PinStackers forum

vuckic no está en línea Stack level 1

another noob question for the pro's...

Advertisement

couple more questions for you guys and gals....

1. My current theme is "Demension Today". I have a pic of me and my girlfriend on the background, however, the icons are covering up some of the picture...i think i saw in one of the previous threads that you can change the theme to have the icons on the bottom of the screen. Is this possible and if so how do i go about doing this??

2. and my last question is, do you guys clean the pearl on the phone and if so, how do you do it? I would think that you would use some alcohol on a napkin or something of the sort?

Merry Xmas All...

Vuckic

kasperapd no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

You can download the Today Plus theme by going to mobile.blackberry.net on your Pearl, and I think you'll get the results you are looking for.

As far as cleaning the trackball, I've heard of people using alcohol pads and others just using sticky tape. You may also want to try a can of compressed air.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    The custom themes that your refer to, those with translucent or Transparent Icons are not availabe for the Pearl yet. Plasmic has not yet released Theme Builder 4.2 that will allow creation of Pearl Themes.

Sorry
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

vuckic no está en línea Stack level 1
    i guess in order to even go into the blackberry browser you need the data plan??? hmmmm....and does anybody know when Plasmic will release the theme builder?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Plazmic is not saying when they will release the update. Any date you get will just be rumor.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles