Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Go HERE for the 4.5 upgade and directions... Networking with PinStackers forum

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator

Advertisement

Go HERE for the 4.5 upgade and directions

Lyleez no está en línea Stack level 2
    Ok, apparently I did something wrong yesterday because my phone wouldn't even sync - but finally figured that issue out .... I just reinstalled the software that came with my phone, and went to BBM download, still same issue so apparently I am just not that familiar with the details or I am just missing something probably very minor - its not such a huge issue to not have it, just was so frustrated to not have anything work and then no help from AT&t at all .... but I will attempt once more with what you said, hopefully - if nothing else I am just going to let it be - I lost a few items because I didn't back it up, but I will re fix what I lost .... Thanks

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    On your PC, go to Control Panel/Add or remove programs and tell me how many things are listed there for blackberry
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    the ONLY way to reload bbm is to download AND install your device software (you have to make sure the OS is ON your PC) then double click application loader and wait for the window to populate. scroll down to the bbm entry and click/check mark the box. then run the wizard.

you used to be able to download it ota from mobile.blackberry.com i haven't tried that in a long time so not sure you can get it from there anymore.

Lyleez no está en línea Stack level 2
    Well did what everyone said and it all worked so TY now I seem to be getting the hang of it all , only one more question, when I do download a program and then find it on my applications to sync to my phone, why can't I find it?? I was interested in the program ascendo ... does it matter what phone I have to use? or is it compatible with all ?? I understand that I can browse for a program, but before I buy the program , just wanted to make sure I can use it for my phone ....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12