I would be gratefull for any hints, however obvious they may be, on how best ... Networking with PinStackers forum

cameraspeed no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204EC259

Question Another convert... seeks advice on Syncing up with his Mac...

Advertisement

I would be gratefull for any hints, however obvious they may be, on how best to Sync my Blacberry with my Mac. ie. organise my iCal and my address book. However, first up my computer, a G4 Powerbook with OSX 10.4.8, fails to recognise my Blackberry when connecting it via the USB to Blackberry cable provided... it won't even feed a charge? Using Bluetooth may be a way around the Syncing issue BUT my Bluetooth facility is frutratingly suspended so is not an option.

Best wishes.

joshuaesc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32B97E47

Re: Another convert... seeks advice on Syncing up with his Mac...

Pocketmac application, though I have difficulty with it recognizing the Memo Pad, it does alright with the Calendar and Contacts.
    “If you have raced with men on foot, and they have wearied you, how will you compete with horses?" (Jeremiah 12:5).

Joshua

iMacj no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3070F784

Re: Another convert... seeks advice on Syncing up with his Mac...

Hello camera Speed.

Yes, Pocket Mac is the only solution at the moment. This will allow you to sync, contacts, mail, notes, ToDo list and a few others. I have not been able to sync with bluetooth either, although you can transfer files.

As far as the USB sync message, ignore it by hitting the escape key. If you see the icon that looks like an A/C plug next to your battery icon it is charging. However, it is much slower than the A/C charger.