Does anyone know any sites that I can watch or download anime to my curve? ... Networking with PinStackers forum

mrstaccs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303683c8

anime on bb

Advertisement

Does anyone know any sites that I can watch or download anime to my curve? And no I don't mean youtube, I'm looking for something strictly anime related. I havent found any myself.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Here's a site. You're probably going to have to download these and put them on a media card though - have you tried that? or is that not what you want to do? I don't know if you can watch it live or not. What have you tried so far?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    303683c8
    Do you mean download them to a media card from a computer first? Haven't done that if its what you're talkn about. Only thing I've done so far was look for sites other than main ones(youtube, veoh, etc). I was hoping someone knew any other not so mainstream. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

e-berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    let me know what you find... thanks for that site jblack!

btw i really liked "Desert Punk" if an anime fan hasn't seen it.. check it out. might not be what you like but i thought it was cool lol.
    --
    More than meets the eye.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstaccs View Post
    Do you mean download them to a media card from a computer first? Haven't done that if its what you're talkn about. Only thing I've done so far was look for sites other than main ones(youtube, veoh, etc). I was hoping someone knew any other not so mainstream. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I was just a suggestion. I thought, since you're talking videos, that the size alone my require a downloaded copy for viewing. I don't do much video viewing except an occasional movie and haven't done that in a long while.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    303683c8
    It just seems like there should be a mobile anime site somewhere. I'm bound to find one somewhere. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Blkr da Berry no está en línea Stack level 5
    I was able to download Afro Samurai: Resurrection on videos4blackberry.com.

Just visited the site and the video section will be down for awhile. But check it out.
    "I'd be a fool to think that the gods aren't at work."
    ~Son or Ran