There are many pinstackers, and many blackberry users. Going through the lists is difficult, so ... Networking with PinStackers forum

dedtired no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317FC69C

An idea

Advertisement

There are many pinstackers, and many blackberry users. Going through the lists is difficult, so I had a thought.

What if we set up a database, where people could list their PIN #s, locations, interests etc etc etc. Then people could search based on an interest or a location.

I could do some of the programming for it, and I could host it. But I would need some help. If people think this idea has legs, let me know.

-Justin

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: An idea

Justin,

Check out all the info available starting in the forum index - you'll find that a lot of that stuff already exists. Also PIN's are listed, if the user wanted to, in user profile as well as interests if the user wanted to make that public. Somewhere there's a thread that shows users in regions of the country but I can't remember where it is right now. Spend a little time looking around and use the search window in the upper right part of each page. I'm fairly new too but I've found that it save time and eliminates duplication of effort in the long run.

jblackfish

JayR no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    SK LX

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Justin,

Check out all the info available starting in the forum index - you'll find that a lot of that stuff already exists. Also PIN's are listed, if the user wanted to, in user profile as well as interests if the user wanted to make that public. Somewhere there's a thread that shows users in regions of the country but I can't remember where it is right now. Spend a little time looking around and use the search window in the upper right part of each page. I'm fairly new too but I've found that it save time and eliminates duplication of effort in the long run.

jblackfish
    I think he is looking for more of a structured, easy-to-follow database.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

JayR,

You're right. I just thought that, since he was new, he might not be aware of all the stuff that's available in the stacks already. I've only been a member since last month and I'm STILL finding new stuff.

Later,
    John

JayR no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    SK LX

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    JayR,

You're right. I just thought that, since he was new, he might not be aware of all the stuff that's available in the stacks already. I've only been a member since last month and I'm STILL finding new stuff.

Later,
    John
    So true my friend. Not everything is noted for... somethings are ment for you to find.