why in the world is the black berry pearl on amazon.com for $99.99 at regular ... Networking with PinStackers forum

bustinstugot no está en línea Stack level 2

Question amazon.com pearl on sale

Advertisement

why in the world is the black berry pearl on amazon.com for $99.99 at regular price and then being sold for 49.99 after a $50 mail in rebate? i want the phone and may get it from amazon but im just a little skeptical.any info?

TexRob no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: amazon.com pearl on sale

If you read the fine print, you have to have your account in good standing for 181 days, that is the only catch. There are places where you can get the Pearl for free actually. No scam, I've done this before from Amazon, and just did to get my Pearl, should be here tomorrow or the next day. If you terminate before 181 days you pay the T-mobile cancellation fee + the full price of the phone.

I always wondered why Amazon sold their phones for a very cheap price. So u would recommend to get the peal from them? Its basically a gurantee that i would keep it for more then 181 days because my girlfriend has it and i am very pleased with the phone. The only reason why i would return it is if the phone is defected. Is the phone allowed to be returned if it is defected or broken?

TexRob no está en línea Stack level 2

When I used the service before I returned mine in fact, a Sony T610, because the reception was poor. You have 14 days to return it, no penalties.

I would reccomend it.

Thanks alot guys. I really appreciate it. I just found it to be a little weird. I mean if you can get the phone for $50, when the pearl imo is a very reasonable price as it is for all the features that are in it, then how come more people aren't doing it? why pay full price for the pearl when you can get it for $150 cheaper after being out for only 1 week?