Hi People Am new to this but am hoping to make friends and at the ... Networking with PinStackers forum

Johnyse no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile ABOUT BLACKBERRY SCREEN OF DEATH

Advertisement

Hi People
    Am new to this but am hoping to make friends and at the same time get assistance and where possible offer assistance, For starters can someone please offer a solution to my problem, I have a Blackberry 9500 It was doing great for a while with the Desktop Manager until I decided to upgrade its OS I lost the pre-loaded pictures that I liked I then tried several times to reload the previous back ups but the Pictures weren't there. It is then I decided to downgrade the OS hoping to get the Photos Nearing completion the pc showed fatal error message and the phones screen went white and a message appeared "app error 205 reset" since the I have tried almost everything but the phone wont respond on connecting to the pc the Pc dings to acknowledge connection but the desktop manager wont show connection only trying to connect any ideas please

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I've had some errors similar to yours eons ago but I hope this helps a bit. When plugged in (I dunno if you can still do this but I did and it worked like a charm) take out the battery and restore.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Don't know about the 9500 series but I have had this issue on other blackberry's and even though it doesn't recognize the device plug it in and pull the battery then try running the OS. Once it is nearly finished loading carefully insert the battery making sure not to unplug

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Smile

Attached is a video of what I'm talking about. Watch the full video and let me know if this helps if not there might be an app which causing it to crash over and over again. By the way did you install an app which you recall lately that caused this problem? Nevertheless, please follow the video tutorial and let us know how it goes.

Also, try the link below it should help you understand what I'm talking about.

Click here
    Last edited by raton; 05-30-2011 at 12:20 PM.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?