hi guys i need help. i have a 8330 curve by verizon wireless and i ... Networking with PinStackers forum

nyc boy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31017fd9

*8330 curve deleting messages by themselves*

Advertisement

hi guys i need help. i have a 8330 curve by verizon wireless and i noticed my emails/text message delete by themselves when they reach a high number.. i was wandering if this is happeneing to anybody else.i used to have the 7130e by verizon and i never had this problem with that model.
    thanks

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    You are low on memory. Go up to GUIDE at the top of this page and "Device Troubleshooting". You'll find a link to solve your issue. Or do a search and you will find about a thousand posts on this pronlem here on the "Stacks".
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

nyc boy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31017fd9
    well i called verizon wirless and spoke to them about it and they said i have a alot of memory..i just bought this phone 2 days ago and i have nothing extra that i downloded in it...

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Verizon customer service reps are flat out idiots. I'm sorry, but they know nothing about Blackberries especially. Blackberry is notorious for deleting SMS and emails due to memory leakage. Go into your applications and delete unwanted languages and that will clear up a LOT of your problem. Just try it; I promise it will work.

Also, you may want to get yourself an SD card. You won't regret it and your phone will be much faster.

Here you go: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=22541
    /~*brooke

dhyde79 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319FB186
    yep, if you don't have a mem card, every pic you take is one pic closer to not having any texts or call logs, or anything else.

you need to farm everything you can to the card, pics, ringtones, music, videos.
    ----------------------------
    Blackberry Fanatic
    Amateur Photographer/StormShooter
    (PM me for Website/Photo Gallery)