Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Debate is settled, Cowboys are NFL's best team By Vic Carucci | NFL.com Need we ... Networking with PinStackers forum

yourock2425 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    *&^%$#

Advertisement

Debate is settled, Cowboys are NFL's best team

By Vic Carucci | NFL.com

Need we say more?? It is time....

How bout them Cowboys!!!!!
    *LiViN tHe DrEaM* - with my new Bold !!

JustinHerrera no está en línea Stack level 3
    Vikings for life!!

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Tampa Bay Buc's,
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Feel View Post
    Ok so the dolphins beat the patriots..... No big deal. Yes it sucks that the sorry dolphins team that lost just about all games last season beat NWE this year. But we all know that this wasn't the first time the dolphins had beaten the patriots. They lost to the dolphins back in 2006. Fact of the matter is this.... Just because the dolphins won in Sundays game, doesn't mean that the dolphins will even come close to winning in the playoffs or even making it to the superbowl, it just makes the patriots feel shameful because they lost to a team that sucks. At least with Brady out. I'm sure cassel will take the team to the playoffs. So you dolphin fans... Enjoy that victory from yesterday. Because in reality it doesn't mean crap.
    awhh,,,do i hear a sore looser ???awh..it's ok, we already expected the patriot fans to say.."yeah but ...it dosent really matter...But if it didnt matter...then why the looks of shock and disbelief on the patriots faces..oh,,and the players....yeah,,come on,,give credit where credit is due...They won, and if they won before against the patriots..with Brady,,then hmm,,,that could actually mean they play better against the patriots than the patriots play against them..simple isnt it?
    Last edited by bluefairy1971; 09-22-2008 at 01:36 PM.
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    I agree Bluefairy.....

The all mighty Patriots was not just beaten but stomp by the Dolphins.....I loved it

J_Feel; If you looked at the history books, the Dolphins had beaten the Patriots before several times.....
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by planneau View Post
    Tampa Bay Buc's,
    My husband is from Tamp and LOVES!! I mean LOVES THE BUCS!!! (maybe even more than me??!)lol
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

fuentes01a no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3188C681
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    was a great game and happy birthday fuentes. How about that 4 rushing and one passing TD how crazy is that WOW!!!
    Thank you moderncowboy the 4 rushing and one touchdown has only being done once in the past, amazing

fuentes01a no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3188C681
    At least you didn't abandond your team like the rest of the others patriot fans! Outch!! All I have say is the dolphins had something new that the pats didn't have a video of!!! Hint, hint
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Feel View Post
    Ok so the dolphins beat the patriots..... No big deal. Yes it sucks that the sorry dolphins team that lost just about all games last season beat NWE this year. But we all know that this wasn't the first time the dolphins had beaten the patriots. They lost to the dolphins back in 2006. Fact of the matter is this.... Just because the dolphins won in Sundays game, doesn't mean that the dolphins will even come close to winning in the playoffs or even making it to the superbowl, it just makes the patriots feel shameful because they lost to a team that sucks. At least with Brady out. I'm sure cassel will take the team to the playoffs. So you dolphin fans... Enjoy that victory from yesterday. Because in reality it doesn't mean crap.

blacktouch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7B30C2E9
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~green bay

mikadad no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Chargers
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Michael

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567