The HTC Tilt 2 is now available for purchase. It runs Windows Mobile 6.5 and ... Windows Mobile News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod

AT&T's HTC Tilt2 full-QWERTY touchscreen smartphone available now

The HTC Tilt 2 is now available for purchase. It runs Windows Mobile 6.5 and is more of a business device, featuring a high-resolution 3.6-inch widescreen WVGA display, which can be tilted to reveal a large QWERTY keyboard, a 3.2 megapixel camera, dual speakers and dual microphones with noise cancellation. The Tilt 2 also features Straight Talk, which allows simplified conference calling and activation of the speakerphone by simply turning over the device.

AT&T is selling the HTC Tilt 2 for $299 with a 2-year contract after a $50 mail-in rebate.

Read More

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    That's a really nice phone. If I ever decided to go back to windows it would be the tilt2 or the Jack.
    Posted via smartphone

dale632 no está en línea Stack level 1
    For business users you can also order this phone without a camera. I can't have a camera where I work and have been looking for a new phone for a while now. Should be getting mine in some time this week. I have a bb8830 but wanted a phone more for personal use than business use. From all I've read on this phone I think I'll be happy with it. I only hope that ATT service works good where I live.

jag257 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Very Nice, I agree with li2327... If I went back to windows, this would be the device of choice for me.

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    This is a great device. The Tilt 2 gets the same speeds as the iPhone 3Gs. If you're in a 3G area you can get theoretical data speeds of up to 7.2mbps HSPA.
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

JMcoy no está en línea Stack level 1
    mmmm that is a tasty device. I think we will see many slides like this in the future. Hope so too if they look anything like this!