The above specs were posted last week on the Chinese website QQ.com ( Translated ). ... Windows Mobile News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Specs for HTC's HD3 Smartphone. Real or Fake?

Advertisement

The above specs were posted last week on the Chinese website QQ.com (Translated). These sort of specs (1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB RAM, WiMax/4G support, 1280x800 screen resolution, etc) would make this HTC device more of a 'netbookphone' than a smartphone. Have a look at the current HD2 here.

Read More

Source: Pocketnow via xda-developers.com

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    If this is true that looks pretty sweet,and I agree about the notebook statement almost like the n900 thought that's more of a tablet. I really like the hd series but not willing to switch to tmo,it seems some companys are just adding the phone option if u get what I'm sayin But all in all imo that looks pretty sweet.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Rumor? Maybe. Will we see them? Yes November 2010 makes it a safe bet. I agree drdoom the lines are being blurred a bit and the device becomes a nitch device. Anything over 5 inches is hard to sell as a phone yet it's not large enough to compete with a NetBook or even small Laptop.

Neat stuff but not practicle when I look deeper into the use.

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I can't see this as a 'phone' style device. Just seems like it'd be too much packed into a form-factor of a phone device. Plus it says 4G capabilities. We referring to VZ LTE or Sprint's Wi-Max?

Actually sprints launched 4G haven't they? and it does mention wimax so from this sheet it points to sprit a lil I think

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by drdoom23 View Post
    Actually sprints launched 4G haven't they? and it does mention wimax so from this sheet it points to sprit a lil I think
    Just like Verizon, it's been certain markets. Not a nationwide roll-out yet.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

I see its either gonna be tmo or sprint,tmo has had all the hd's and I don't know why this would change that unless they relese it to all carriers which imo is the best move seeing as everyone has a change to get it which in return ='s more sales.