The latest version of mobile Firefox brings Windows Mobile & Nokia users better support for ... Windows Mobile News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Mozilla Releases Fennec Builds For Windows, Nokia Devices

Advertisement

The latest version of mobile Firefox brings Windows Mobile & Nokia users better support for touch screens and better stability, Mozilla said.

Mozilla continues to work on its mobile version of Firefox, and it released two new builds of its Fennec browser for Windows Mobile and Nokia Maemo devices.

The latest versions of the mobile browser use the Gecko HTML rendering engine, and both versions support the TraceMonkey engine for JavaScript support. Additionally, the latest versions will improve the touch-screen support for Windows Mobile devices, as well as polish the overall performance and user interface.

Read More

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Still no love for BB? I am an avid FireFox/Thunderbird user and would love to have this on my BB.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

mudpiegirl no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm afraid the real issue is will Blackberry allow an open-source mobile browser into it's realm?

wrxboi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    R.I.P
    any news on this.... nothing yet for a blackberry??
    WRXBOI
    wrxboi69@googlewave.com

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Nope. It will be a long time before we see this on BB. I don't believe they even have an Alpha going for it yet.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS