It can be very hard to get rid of a tainted reputation and that's exactly ... Windows Mobile News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Microsoft has high hopes for Windows Mobile 7

Advertisement

It can be very hard to get rid of a tainted reputation and that's exactly what Microsoft is hoping to accomplish with their announcement of Windows Mobile 7.

So far the buzz from MWC 2010 around WM7 seems to be great. Microsoft had to create an appealing alternative to Apple's iPhone and Google's Android platform and most are excited about Windows Mobile 7. It features tile-based user interface, intuitive Zune-like navigation system and of course Microsoft's word processing and productivity apps. As always hardware will be of great importance but 2010 seems like the best year in this regard. Windows Phone 7 will have a lot to offer in the months to come!

btompkins0112 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I am more excited about this than I have been about anything in a long time. If they can find a aesthetically pleasing way to integrate MS Office functionality, this will be a great leap forward for Microsoft. You can't go wrong with WVGA, Snapdragon, etc. in the hardware department..........note that those are "minimum" requirements. Might we see 1.5ghz at launch???!!!!

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Yup 1.5 dual core! Amazing stuff..

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I must say I'll be tempted! Wow, Microsoft is coming alive ...

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    I am wondering how this will run with HTC Sense UI on top of it. There has been talk of WM7 on the HD2.
    I wonder if Tmo will surprise us on release day with this installed.
    By the way, do anyone know the screen size on the WM7 phone? They don't say it on any of the videos.
    Looks like 3.5 inches to me.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........