The Windows Blog reported today that an iPhone app, Amplitude, had been successfully ported to ... Windows Mobile News forum

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Iphone Apps Ported to Windows Mobile

Advertisement

The Windows Blog reported today that an iPhone app, Amplitude, had been successfully ported to the Windows Mobile platform. Luke Thompson, a software developer with Gripwire.com, is the one who took on the challenge and published the MSDN report on how he successfully took the app and brought it home to WM. He attributed much of the development to tools such as the new Visual Studio and talks about the unique challenges he encountered between the operating systems. The application he ported by the way, was described as a great one to experiment on because of the rich multi-media experience it creates and the challenges in porting so much information over.

Full article here.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    That's good to hear now that I'm on windows mobile.
    SAMSUNG-SGH-I617/UCIB1 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11)

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Hats off to all those programmers...yeah way over my head....interesting stuff though.

Quote Originally Posted by li2327 View Post
    That's good to hear now that I'm on windows mobile.
    SAMSUNG-SGH-I617/UCIB1 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11)
    Haha, yeah this week but what phone will be next? ....yeah I'm just jealous
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I think it's great in that it shows that a bridge can be established between mobile OS'. Much like Verizon has been discussing with a programming standard so that apps can be easily ported to any device/OS.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS