Page 1 of 14 123456 ... LastLast

I looked and didn't see anything on this and new bb users who love the ... Blackberry Guides forum

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask

How To Get BB logo in BBM and other Symbols

Advertisement

I looked and didn't see anything on this and new bb users who love the blackberry messenger might wanna know how to do this.

I did my best to make this clear and go threw all the steps for new bb users who don't fully understand how to do it.

Symbols for the Blackberry

 ☂ ☃ ☁ ♡ ☇ ⌣ © ® ¶ ż § ř œ Œ Ţ ™ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ☎ ♍ ♑ ♉ ♐ ♈ ♒ ♋ ♌ ♎ Σ Λ Γ ☑ ☀ Ć ⇆ ☎ ✆ ✉ ♊ ♏ ♓ ‪ Δ Ψ Φ Θ Ξ Ω ♢ ♤ ♧ ♡ Π​ Σ † τ λ ※ ▲ △ ▼ ▽ № • ◦
    This symbol "" is the blackberry logo, you can copy and email this (or all) symbol(s) to your blackberry or have a friend do it.
    This is how to setup them up and get the blackberry logo in the chat like you see in my image:

-----------------------------------
    After you get the symbols sent to you, you will need to copy them by highlighting, hitting the button with the blackberry logo on it and go to select and then moving the trackball over the image must be highlighted at that point if u have done it right will look like this:

If it looks like that in the image/highlighted, then hit the button with the blackberry logo beside the trackball and select copy. Once you have done that exit out of the txt/email/bb message that you got sent.

Now hit the blackberry icon button and that should take you to the screen with all the apps. From there select "options" and scroll down to "sms/mms text," select that and make sure that the "disable autotext" says [no] - Once you've done that, save the change and then scroll up to "auto text" and select that - then click the blackberry logo button and go to "new" - Now if you have done that right you will be at a window that looks like this:

Where it says replace you could type in "bblogo" and for the "with" you hit the blackberry logo button and select "paste" and you should see the symbol. When you close it, it should ask you to save - save it. If it does not, go back and redo that and then hit the blackberry logo button and select save. If you have it right you will see this info like in the screenshot below:

Once you have that all done you can now close the "autotext" window and open your BBM. Once you have it open you can edit your name via the blackberry button and go to "edit my info" and type in bblogo and hit the space and there you go! You should see the "bblogo" - Now if you want the other symbols that you see above you have to do this all again. (Also if you hold the keys down and move the track ball to the left and right you will get other ones too - its just text and some symbols .

So once you've done it all you should have some cool symbols that you can use and have in your bbm as you see below:

How To Add The Symbols To Blackberry Video
    http://www.box.net/shared/kc8rlthut5
    http://www.zshare.net/download/60259186730fa873/

email this email blackberrysymbols@gmail.com from your phone and the symbols will be sent to your phone in a auto reply

Last edited by RogerG; 06-17-2009 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Added videos and e-mail address per Brian's request.....

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    This is a helpful thread for those of you users who are new and like to personalize your ID with a special symbol here and there. Good one briana1988.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    just ask

cysmith1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21c7a8a2
    Very helpful. Thanks

nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D
    Very nice!

PIN/ID
    just ask

shozn1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31d1afd0
    Thanks this has been very helpful

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

shozn1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31d1afd0
    Thanks this has been very helpful

kermalou no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hey, how can I get that B in your name Brian?

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    Wow, awesome thread. When I explain to people how to do this some people have a hard time. The screen shots will be extremely helpful. Thank you very much.

~via aAngela's BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    Darn, my symbols didn't work on here.

PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    Quote Originally Posted by kermalou View Post
    I'm not sure about your phone but on my curve if you hold down the S button (on the pearl its the AS button)and scroll the trackball you will see different letters, just scroll til you find the ß. You can do the same with other letters too. For example the T button has ™ and R has ®. Try it out.

~©®ĺ©kßë®®Ą~

mzava40 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Mzava
    briana1988 can u please send me the symbols to my email Its just not on my curve. Mzava40@hotmail.com.. thank you

mzava40 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Mzava
    Thank you but I got it to work..

PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Anela808 View Post
    Darn, my symbols didn't work on here.

did u get it to work?....

Quote Originally Posted by kermalou View Post
    yea like the person said above just hold down the button i also have a doc saved on the blackberry with letters and all that stuff that are like that but u get more and the blackberry can see them i will post them later on today or this week

Page 1 of 14 123456 ... LastLast