TeleNav is the first to develop GPS navigation for the myTouch 3G: Turn-by-turn driving directions ... Android News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Voice-guided GPS navigation for the T-Mobile myTouch 3G - August 5th

Advertisement

TeleNav is the first to develop GPS navigation for the myTouch 3G:

• Turn-by-turn driving directions by voice and onscreen. If you miss a turn TeleNav automatically reroutes you.
    • Directory of over 10 million businesses. No more expensive 411 calls.
    • Speak destination address or business name for hands-free address entry and business search.
    • Avoid traffic jams with proactive traffic alerts and intelligent rerouting.
    • Pre-plan trips online. Using TeleNav browser plug-in addresses can be saved from any Web page to your phone.

Read More

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    We need an none monthly payment GPS. Don't put it on the device unless its something folks is willing to pay monthly for.
    Why pay 10 bucs a month when I can save that and get a Tom Tom or Garmin.....
    I hope RIM delivers a voice turn by turn on BB Maps on the up coming BBs. That would be a treat....
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Agreed. I think Telenav on all smartphones should be a one-time fee for the app and then for additional features such as traffic search, additional voice nav etc one can pay-as-you-go. Thus, whenever you are going on a road trip or traveling out of State/Country and need full services you purchase a per-day or per-week setup which temp unlocks full services while needed.

Until that time I'm with you, a seperate Garmin or TomTom device is the way to go.

franklinmall no está en línea Stack level 1
    finally figured out how to pre-plan my routes on the web and sync to my phone. If anyone is interested here is the link: http://my.telenav.com