I just saw a tweet from Vlingo that their Android beta is now available. I ... Android News forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Vlingo For Android Beta

Advertisement

I just saw a tweet from Vlingo that their Android beta is now available. I was a Vlingo for BlackBerry user and looked forward to trying the Android version. Google has native voice to text which often works great, but it doesn't learn your voice like Vlingo did. The other day I tried about six different times to get the Google speech-totext to understand "they would be" but no matter how fast, slow, high or low pitched I said it it interpreted it as "Dave Wood B" every time lol. I am really hoping for a better experience with Vlingo! From the Vlingo blog:

"Have a Verizon Droid, Google Nexus One, or other Android-powered phone?

If you do, we invite you to participate in a limited trial of our Vlingo for Android beta! Vlingo has been successful on other platforms and we are anxious to make Vlingo available for Android users. Click here to sign up!"

If you want to try it out, just click the link above and sign up. As soon as I get a reply and get it installed I will post back on how it works!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Any Android users who are not familiar with this application should definitely hop onboard this trial. I have been a user on the BlackBerry platform since it was back in beta status and it is a great application. The ability to send SMS, email, dial contacts, update Twitter, conduct web searches, and more with voice commands that actually sift through accents and don't rely so much on diction is a great convenience and time saver. Definitely worth checking out.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Finally got the beta yesterday, testing it out and so far, not bad...still figuring out what it works with and what it doesn't
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

wsarah no está en línea Stack level 1
    I do not understand why this program. By and large, it is not necessary

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by wsarah View Post
    I do not understand why this program. By and large, it is not necessary
    Maybe because this thread is three years old?