Results 1 to 3 of 3 : "We've heard rumors of the T-Mobile G2, but we're always weary of such ... Android News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod

T-Mobile confirms MORE Android, 3G devices in 2009

Advertisement "We've heard rumors of the T-Mobile G2, but we're always weary of such speculation until we get the official word from the carriers or cell phone manufacturer. However, the likelihood of a T-Mobile G1 successor is high and now, it's all but just been about confirmed by T-Mobile."

"In an interview with Fierce Wireless, Neville Ray, T-Mobile's senior VP of engineering, revealed that the carrier is planning to release more 3G-capable smartphones and Google Android devices in 2009. "As the year progresses there will be a significant number of HSPA-capable smartphones. We will be launching more G series phones and other products," Ray said."

[Read More]

(Source: InformationWeek)

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Thanks for the article Hayden; but that is not the news I wanted to hear. I was hoping for news to expect is that plan to bring some more Blackberry smart phones. I don't think am going to be with Tmo if I don't see a 3G blackberry by the end of this year.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

siccmade no está en línea Stack level 4
    well i hope the phones look good, and tmo will step there 3g game up!!!