tmonews.com : Deutsche Telekom revealed one particularly interesting tidbit when it released T-Mobile’s Q1 subscriber ... Android News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

T-Mobile: 1 million Android phones sold

Advertisement

tmonews.com: Deutsche Telekom revealed one particularly interesting tidbit when it released T-Mobile’s Q1 subscriber numbers Monday: T-Mobile USA has sold 1 million G1 Android phones since the Google-powered device emerged in October. While 1 million is still small compared to AT&T’s sales of the Apple iPhone (AT&T just reported activating 1.6 million iPhones in the first quarter alone), for tiny T-Mobile, its still quite a feat, especially considering its 3G networks are still going through puberty.

When T-Mobile first released the G1, it had just rolled out high-speed packet access (HSPA) service that summer and had only 21 major markets to sell the Android device in. Since then T-Mobile has expanded its 3G footprint to cover 107 million people and even started selling the G1 in its GPRS/EDGE-only markets. But those efforts pale in comparison to the might Apple/AT&T juggernaut: a big network and sales operation backed by an even bigger marketing and sales push. By the end of this year, T-Mobile plans to have a little more than 200 million people covered with HSPA, which would still put it far behind the big 3 operators.

tmonews via telephony

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Good for TMO, can't wait to see what's in our Android future..

Vamp20048 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    hello
    I was tempted to go with t-moblie but idk at&t has really good service where I am where TMO has ok service and there deposit is crazy for me where TMOs deposit is very nice so n e have any info on this g1 phone?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~