From FierceWireless : Sprint Nextel CEO Dan Hesse confirmed that the carrier would launch a ... Android News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Sprint's confirms Android plans for THIS year.

Advertisement

From FierceWireless: Sprint Nextel CEO Dan Hesse confirmed that the carrier would launch a smartphone based on Google's Android platform later this year. "The reviews say now it's ready for prime time," Hesse said at the Fortune Brainstorm Tech conference, according to CNET. "It wasn't when it first came out." Hesse declined to discuss which handset maker would provide the device.

Read More

dakid2k6 no está en línea Stack level 3
    One thing I guess is certain is it will have wifi built in. Since sprint has said it will require it in all future smartphones.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Right before the Pre launched I can remember this guy saying "Android wasnt good enough for Sprint"!! Now they need Android to save them! LOL. And if it "wasn't ready for prime time" it would have never made it to this point. This guy is a CEO?? That explains alot about their problems!
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

dakid2k6 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Lmao!! Your right about that now that I back track with what you said. I think Sprint is doomed. Pre did Horrible. Very bad for a hyped device.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Yeah, Dan Hesse isn't ready for prime time!lol!! He should be fired!
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!