Hayden got some great info on this device, code named Rachael, from Sony Ericsson back ... Android News forum

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Sony Ericsson Xperia X3 Caught In The Wild

Advertisement

Hayden got some great info on this device, code named Rachael, from Sony Ericsson back in July. Since then, there hasn't been too much info on the device, aside from the hands-on video here. However, a new image of the device 'in the wild' and an update on the hardware has been found.

via GSM Arena: "After several leaked “official” Sony Ericsson XPERIA X3 images and even a video demonstrating how its UI should look like, now we have something even more tempting – the first live shot of the device.

All the fuss around the XPERIA X3 (which you might also know as Rachael) is not only because of its hot looks but also because of what's hiding underneath.

The device will run Android OS and comes with the superfast Qualcomm QSD8250 Snapdragon 1 GHz CPU. Reportedly, the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X3 will feature HSDPA and Wi-Fi support as well as an integrated GPS receiver."

That's right, the Snapdragon processor. If the information is correct, then it will be on par with the Acer Liquid as far as speed.

Check out the full article here.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Please T-mobile!
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no
    Quote Originally Posted by rdills View Post
    Please T-mobile!
    no 1700 spectrum (tmo's 3G).

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    This looks like it's going to be a sweet little device for the Android lineup. If the leaked specs are correct, then I can see it giving a major boost in sales to whichever carrier picks it up. A lot of Android fans will be after it.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no
    gsm and the spectrum list = AT&T

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Way to ruin my day!:cry:

These are definitely my last days with Tmo. I wont sit around while they release phones like the Cliq, which is not a true upgrade to the M.T.3g, just to appeal to FB and Twitter heads!!! That N900 looks to be nice but its not running Android .
    I remember this feeling! When I was using the BB 8320 for a whole year waiting for Tmo to drop their killer BB. But their idea of a killer BB was a flip phone! Also no word on the new 8900 at that time. Disgusted with Tmo and RIM, I found Android. Love at 1st sight!lol..But now here we go again. They have until Jan 1st to come with it. I hear nothing but bad things about AT&T so I'll just go with Verizon if I have to.
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!